帖子:2368

符文:151

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-3-31 21:05:58 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 来自:山东
原帖:http://www.blizzblues.com/us/jus ... ms-16019573941.html
翻译:achenliu

Thrilla:
Jay Wilson曾经说过金色和黄色很难区分。如果你是一个D2的新手我很赞同这么说,但是玩了一会你会很容易习惯将他们区分开来。另外,他们将唯一物品的颜色由紫色来替代传统的金色。

我说“为啥这样?”。。。为啥不能将黄色稀有物品改成紫色来替代,是那样就不用问了。现在为什么要将众所周知和最爱的金色的最好物品变成紫色?为什么不能将黄色稀有物品改了颜色加入确实就是不好区分?

PS:说点别的:我并不讨厌WOW。我只是玩着D2长大的,所以在暗黑破坏神世界里我认为金色作为游戏终极物品的颜色是有很强意义的。如果我现在还玩着D2并且最好物品在下一次更新变成紫色,我将觉得这一定“不是暗黑破坏神”。所以我这么说。-仅仅是个例证。

Bashiok:

现在有点晚了,所以简单的说就我所知道的装备目前的实际状况,当然是整个工程中的一部分,并且装备目前仅仅就是个大概。

目前在游戏里,稀有物品为黄色而唯一物品为橙色(偏深橙色,带褐色)。

就和Jay说的他记不清(待考),紫色被留作替代别的什么物品类型我们还没谈论过。这确实是个问题。

不管这些,颜色就这么些,辨别不同物品的区别和很容易区分的同时也容易辨别并不烦人。紫色很可能被用于某种物品类型,因为紫色很好很显眼。如果紫色作为最好物品的颜色是因为其可区分性和易于让团队开心,那么就可以这么用。游戏首先是用来玩的。我们并没有为了省事就简单照搬比的游戏,我们决定做的东西定然是因为它是一个很好的主意并且能入哪个游戏更开心。

以我之见,我希望发行版时能看到经典的物品类型依旧保持,而不是盯着紫色之前在哪里见过。(指什么都知道吧-,-)我希望如此。

Thrilla:
Jay Wilson said gold and yellow is hard to read. I would agree with that if your a beginner to diablo 2 but you get used to telling them apart fairly quickly after playing. Apart from that they are making unique items purple now instead of the traditional gold.

I ask \" why is that \" ... Why could they not just change yellow rares to purple instead, is that too much to ask? Why make the best items that we all know and love with gold color to purple now, why not just change the color of rares if they were so hard to read?

PS: off topic note: I am not a WoW hater. I just grew up with D2 so gold being the final color for end-game items for that game is something I value highly in the diablo universe. If I was playing D2 and the best items all changed to purple in the next patch I would definitely feel a sense of \"not diablo\". So I have to relate this with diablo 3. - Just an example.

Basiok:
It's a bit late in the day so I'm just going to go off of what I know of the game implementation as it stands right now, which is of course very much a work in progress, and the implementation now is also very likely placeholder.

In the game right now, rares are yellow and uniques are orange (although it's a dark orange, almost brown).

As Jay said he was working off memory, and thought that purple might instead be reserved for some other item type we haven't talked about yet. That appears to be the case.

Regardless of all this though, there are only so many colors that work, that read differently from each other and are easily distinguished while also being easy to read, aren't annoying, etc. Purple will very likely be used for items of some type, and that's because it works and is easily distinguishable. If purple is the best color for an item type in its readability and ease of incorporation into fun and flowing game play, then that is what will be used. Game play comes first. We don't look at another game and take something simply for the sake of doing it, we're going to take something because it's a good idea and it's what will make a fun game.

On a personal note, I hope the issue you all have is with the classic item types staying the same, and not with purple as a color being used whatsoever. I can hope.
0-160-240|0-200-240|160-200-0

帖子:4037

符文:32

2#
希望物品颜色能比较暗黑。。。。
ps:我们这儿有点晚哦。。。
发表于 2009-3-31 21:14:11 |只看该作者 来自:北京
昨夜西风凋碧树,独上高楼,望尽天涯路......

帖子:669

符文:8

3#
还是希望顶级是暗金 哈哈~
其他的嘛 容易区分当然更好~ [s:38]
发表于 2009-3-31 21:55:57 |只看该作者 来自:天津
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/xiaoYueYue-1458/hero/28382800[/armory]

帖子:5

符文:0

4#
支持暗金啊~

我已经有了暗金情节了,现实中看到暗金色的东西都会觉得很好~ [s:39]
发表于 2009-4-1 08:50:45 |只看该作者 来自:福建

帖子:630

符文:121

5#
暗金可是d系列的传统,希望不要改,倒是rare物品换个颜色无所谓。。。
发表于 2009-4-1 12:06:26 |只看该作者 来自:浙江
布尔凯索赐我神力!