//没登陆

欢迎您来到凯恩之角,奈非天!

帖子:669

符文:8

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-5-27 10:21:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 来自:天津
http://forums.battle.net/thread. ... 576972&sid=3000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
Bashiok informed us a while ago that they have overhauled the rune system. None of the runes we have been shown will actually be in the game...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well kind of true, but not really. What did I say before? Probably something crazy.

The runes have really just been renamed to allow us greater flexibility in what they do so we're not creating a weird detachment from what they're called and the effect they provide. For example what was the multi-strike rune going to do for ... say... slow time? And does that match what the name implies, or what you would assume? Probably not.

Also, personally, the newest names (which I won't disclose in case they don't stick) are very much in the theme of the world and Diablo. Lethality/multistrike/power were very game-mechanic in approach, and even when they moved to viper/hydra/force they had an odd mysticism attached with them. Now they're very plainly named by interesting sounding materials. Great, very matter of fact and real in their theme, IMO.

Runes still have a general theme though, you'll know that this rune usually increases damage in some way, and this other one usually decreases cost in some way, and this one is a wild-card and usually changes how the skill works in some crazy way. But we have enough freedom now that multi-strike/hydra whatever you know it as, doesn't have this defined perception that it's always going to \"multi-strike\". Whatever that means to each player.

It's not entirely transparent to the player what each rune will do with each skill, but it couldn't have been before either. And having them be curious about the effect and learning what it is, instead of having a predetermined idea of what it's going to do, is the better path.

有人回复说:之前Bashiok透露他们修改了符文系统,演示里出现的那些不会在游戏里出现。
Bashiok:
我这么说过么?(没说过么?说过么?)
我们刚刚更改了符文们的名字,以便我们可以使它们的功能有更大的灵活性。所以,我们并不是只起个古怪的名字让大家看不出功能。
我个人认为最新的这些名字比较适合Diablo,像“致命符文、多重打击符文、能量符文”那样的名字浅显易懂,而改为“蝰蛇、九头海蛇、力量”之后则带有某种神秘色彩。现在的名字显然更有意思,在我看来。
符文们仍然很容易看出其主题,能够轻易看出某些加伤害,某些减消耗,某些百搭品种以难以想象的方式改变技能效果。但比起“多重打击”来,“九头海蛇”让设计者们有了更大的自由度。
当然,对于技能的效果也不是玩家一看就都清楚。与其都预先定死了,不如给大伙儿留点儿好奇的空间,这样更好。

[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/xiaoYueYue-1458/hero/28382800[/armory]

帖子:14145

符文:586

2#
自从暗黑3这项目起名为九头蛇后,什么都往这风格上搞了
发表于 2010-5-27 11:14:39 |只看该作者 来自:广东
Let me know if you have any questions.

帖子:4037

符文:32

3#
恩 改后的名字好多了。。。
发表于 2010-5-27 11:19:58 |只看该作者 来自:北京
昨夜西风凋碧树,独上高楼,望尽天涯路......

帖子:19

符文:2

4#
感觉更好理解了 哈哈
发表于 2010-5-27 11:32:22 |只看该作者 来自:广东

帖子:1611

符文:82

5#
更有文学气息和神秘色彩,改得好
发表于 2010-5-27 12:36:09 |只看该作者 来自:浙江
[armory]http://hero.d.163.com/hero/cn/%E4%B8%8D%E5%87%A1%E7%9A%84%E9%87%8E%E7%8C%AA-5913/435011[/armory]

帖子:559

符文:2

6#
蛇头很多打击也很多
发表于 2010-5-27 17:22:42 |只看该作者 来自:广西

帖子:669

符文:8

7#
刚才看到Bashiok又说:

Ok, Jay said it was cool, so the rune names we're currently using are:
Crimson, Indigo, Obsidian, Golden, Alabaster
Q u o t e:
I'm just curious if certain spell effects have been cut to make the new rune functions fit their theme.
No, that would sort of go against what the purpose of renaming them was, which was to remove a strict theme. I'm not aware of any rune effects we've shown being removed, I think all those still exist just the way they were shown. Just instead of multi-strike/hydra, it's called Indigo, and while for a lot of skills it still has a very mutli-strike theme, it's not a rule dictated by the name.

Jay说现在用的是Crimson猩红, Indigo靛蓝, Obsidian曜黑, Golden金黄, Alabaster雪白。。。
我还没发现以前展示的符文效果被去掉,而是还像以前一样。只是用Indigo代替了“多重打击/九头海蛇”――对于许多技能它仍旧是多重打击效果,但并没有用名字把它规定死。

看来Indigo符文配合某些技能还有其他效果。。。

Q u o t e:
So how would those rune names work in context? Alabaster rune of________?
"[quality] [rune type] Runestone"
I don't think quality names have been decided for sure yet (?), but for example it would be something like "Minor Alabaster Runestone".

--游戏里怎样显示符文的名字?
--“【符文品质修饰词】【类型名】符石”。品质修饰词还没定下来,但应该是类似:“低级Alabaster符石”。

Q u o t e:
No offense, but the older names were better. Hydra and Viper are cool, whereas Indigo and Alabaster are female shampoo varieties. Hydra could be a multistrike quality, a poison or fire quality, or a regenerative quality. Indigo is something you add to a potpourri basket.
Could be. I don't know that cool factor is as important as clarity, inevitable acronym use, translation, etc. though.
Also I sort of like that they sound like they could exist normally even though the common people of the world probably don't know what they're for. "Oh hey, a piece of alabaster with a rune carved into it. Weird. Maybe someone will buy it. Hey want to buy this alabaster runestone? No? Ok cool." as opposed to "The mystical viper rune! No idea what it does, just sort of seems like we should call it a viper rune."

--不是打算冒犯各位,但我觉得还是老名字好些。Hydra、Viper 比较酷,而Indigo、Alabaster听上去就像女用洗发水之类的。Hydra(九头海蛇)可以有多重打击、毒攻击、火攻击或者回复功能,而Indigo应该放到菜篮子里去。
--嗯。我不认为你提出的因素可以和符文名字的清晰性、缩写、翻译等等相提并论。而且,我比较喜欢让符文听起来可以正常存在于世上,尽管一般人或许不知道它们的用途。

发表于 2010-5-28 11:42:06 |只看该作者 来自:天津
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/xiaoYueYue-1458/hero/28382800[/armory]

帖子:438

符文:0

8#
改后的名字不好听啊
发表于 2010-5-29 11:06:04 |只看该作者 来自:四川

帖子:59

符文:0

9#
喜欢改的这种,这更能让人觉得是在一个暗黑的世界里冒险,而不是在处理一堆数据
发表于 2010-5-31 17:06:07 |只看该作者 来自:四川

帖子:526

符文:99