符文:71

发表于 2014-7-26 15:39:36 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津
本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-9-18 14:03 编辑

请不要再问我密码不对的问题了,4个版本的密码我都验证过了,

1、请使用最新版的reader观看,我用的reader10。或者使用acrobat观看也可。
2、其他系统我没验证过,所以请用ios或pc端观看。谢谢。

译者卷首语

请在下载之前的英雄们,驻足检视鄙人的陋文:

在翻译泰瑞尔之书的过程中,经常听DiabloII的ost来获得灵感和氛围,我总是在问自己为何要听前作的配乐来寻求本作书中的那份感觉,随着章节一节节的完成,我有个模糊的概念逐渐在我的脑海清晰起来。我想从头开始说起:

从普遍意义上讲,暴雪公司不用多讲,神一般的游戏公司,在96年之后的几乎每部作品都可堪称经典,无论是在画面、剧情、游戏性上都是业界水准之上的,而96年的Diablo的问世,更是颠覆了当时以回合制RPG为主的统治时代,它带来了全新的即时砍杀升级模式,在完成剧情任务之后仍可持续将人物完善下去的娱乐形式。并且提供了前所未有的局域网协同作战模式,带着三五好友共同砍杀的良好体验。而秉承着易于简单难于精通的理念,友好的鼠标操作方式,直观的左右红蓝的血魔圆瓶,由简入繁的技能系统和精致的物品图标,让从未接触过此类游戏的人也能很快适应其中,这几乎奠定了后期所有此类型游戏的基础元素。但从客观意义上讲,2012年的DiabloIII的诞生却改变了Diablo应有的基调。

我所说的改变这一基调并不是指DiabloIII这个游戏机制有多么的不好,而是它与记忆中的那个Diablo的整体氛围完全不同了。这要从暴雪公司的制作组的结构说起……。

首先Diablo是由北方暴雪(以下简称北暴)制作的,而这个公司是被原暴雪并购产生的名字,具体的细节我并不是很清楚,可能是因为那个公司的位置是靠近北美,北暴的游戏都是由总部提供资金协助人事调度和灵感建议而研发的,据称即时RPG的灵感是来自于总部的意见而改变的,但整体创意仍由北暴主导,所以很多Diablofans维护北暴的名誉时,其实有些偏激了,如果没有协同合作是无法称之为暴雪游戏的。从这点上我认为应该理性看待才好。

我之所以提到北暴和暴雪总部的关系,是因为由于北暴可以主导自己的游戏理念,才能制作出异域味道如此浓烈的Diablo,毕竟总部出品的星际系列和魔兽系列与此系列截然不同。时至今日,由于北暴的解散,核心价值的创意员工都已分崩离析,原班人马重建了旗舰工作室,在那之后也仅仅推出了唯一一部作品:暗黑之门-伦敦,由于工作室一直在温室中成长,在完全自主的时候,资金链人事调度等问题也就逐渐的产生了。所以到最后这是一部失望大于希望的作品,在此我不想做过多赘言了。

缺少了北暴的核心力量后,为了确保游戏的质量,III的制作,就由Jay Wilson作为首席制作人代手研发了,我并不打算评论这位仁兄的功过。这毕竟不是他个人能够左右的游戏,甚至在他的道歉信中都提到过,Diablo小组的创建是基于北暴的遗赠,在北暴还未解散时就已经创建了III的引擎,即便如此,暴雪肯定是希望推出一部不同于前作的全新Diablo,那么经过十年的反复推敲制作,DiabloIII终于在2012年诞生了。但期待已久的玩家们并不买账,至少是在口碑上。

我想从游戏本身的几个方面来阐述我的观点,我认为Diablo是一款有着哥特魔幻现实主义为基调的游戏,在Diablo中所出现的崔斯特姆镇,镇子里充满了冰冷阴郁,湿滑的草地和一间间石磊草顶的小屋,小溪边的森森绿林,穿着兜帽长袍的学士、袒胸的酒馆女招待、穿着皮帘强壮的铁匠、和一袭紫色法衣神秘的女巫。这些气氛很好的勾勒出了那个命运多舛的年代,而配乐上更是只使用简单的吉他旋律,便出色的给游戏带来一份鬼魅气息。

没错!DiabloIII的开篇,无论是从画面上和音乐上确实比前两作更加华丽了,恕鄙人眼拙,听陋,那份极其重要的哥特鬼魅气息却奇怪的消失了。

先来对比一下画面,DiabloIII的新崔斯特姆镇细节更加清晰,贴图中的每颗石块都是有所不同的,房脊瓦砾和杂物的阴影也是如此完美,每棵苍天古树都是这么的攀枝错节,就连挥舞武器时草丛也会随风飘动。这些特点无疑都是完全超越前两作画面的现实所在,但个人的浅见是,由于画面过于细腻,整体画面也趋于油画性质,把一些前两作空寂的地方补充的过于丰满了,所以造成原有冷郁广漠的风格从III中调节的消失殆尽,而之后的第二章的卡尔蒂姆也是与DiabloII的鲁高因有着强烈的反差,II中对于沙漠的颜色处理类似土黄色,感觉四处都有风沙的感觉,肮脏的下水道,令人作呕的虫洞,都是那么的真实可怖,而III中出现的卡尔蒂姆黄沙的颜色是明黄,感觉四处相对于前两作来说,都是过于干净整洁,即使有些破损的建筑,也无法弥补那些II中似乎是在古代遗迹中探秘的感觉,而这些只是在画面上的区别。

那么在地图上的连贯性方面来看,首先在II中从一个地方到另一个地方总是感觉如此遥远,但路线极为清晰连贯,你要历尽千辛万苦才能到达,即使在小站中穿移,也会觉得与小站之前没走过地方连接的很好,就像是真的到了这个世界的某个点,而III中你总觉得在小站中的移动,只是硬盘中读取了另一份地图而已,模糊了连接感,也体会不出来世界的存在感,而好在,不断地修改过程中,III的地图小站,略微的改善了这一不同于前两作的观感。

那么配乐上就更是如此了,在I中仅凭着一把吉他就很好的将镇子的氛围烘托出阴森悲戚之气来,开篇悠扬的琴弦声,在提醒着自己的旅途已经开始了,你好似已经找到了一份希望的力量。在镇子里面不断的敲打修复自己的装备时,或是在与凯恩聊天的时候总能在音乐中感受到一份温暖的慰藉。反而当你进入崔斯特姆修道院中探索时,配乐却转为低沉的擂鼓声,伴有细若游丝的幽灵呻吟,鼓声渐渐的越来越密集,迫使你不断的前进,,突然听到酷刑之下孩童的嘶喊声,那些诡秘的声响让你感觉会在墙角后会有什么突然冲出的怪物,转瞬之间,钟声四起,修女天籁般的治愈歌声,又再次唤起你的正义之心为此而坚持下去。那么到了在II中第三章,东方丛林中那潮湿腻热的沼泽之地库拉斯特,配乐中更是创意般的使用了二胡,磬和锣等中式传统乐器,又很好的与现代架子鼓混搭在一起,既有东方感觉又有现代音乐的激进,点睛之笔来自于女生部的异国吟唱,悠扬中确定了前进的道路。在DiabloIII未发售前的预告片中,也有类似的女生部吟唱,我一度以为这些音乐会很好的保留并发扬光大。但在发售之后却是荡然无存,让我唏嘘不已。III中虽然提供了交响乐混音等诸多先进的科技手段,来加强史诗一般的冒险体验,但这都无法与前两作中的恐怖,诡异,不详所相提并论。根本无法唤起那种战战兢兢的前进和与魔物作战时的恐惧感了,而以上这些也都无法与Diablo系列特色相吻合。

之后还有个鸡蛋挑骨头的想法,在近年来,很多叫得上名字的史诗奇幻影视作品,都秉承着一个理念就是低魔。意思是尽量减少魔法效果,甚至是施法时都不应有光影出现,但III中如果用过秘法师的都知道华丽丽的法术充满了屏幕中央,如果是进入了公共房间,4个秘法师的法术爆发后,那真是都不知道自己的角色在哪儿,更不用提光标的位置,是的,华丽的施法效果确实令人畅快淋漓,但作为一部哥特魔幻现实主义风格的游戏,我认为,这有些多了,也许在其他两作中,制作组曾有向如今施法效果而努力,但由于当时机能和技术条件所限无法实现,却恰巧达到了我认为的真实与虚幻的平衡点。或许这些绚烂的法术效果,只有在当代人的游戏中出现才能引起玩乐的冲动吧。

以上这些就是我的基调论,那么到最后应该要说说游戏性的问题了,可我没有太多谈资说这个,毕竟我从未脚踏实地的满级完成过哪个人物,对游戏的系统更是有着皮毛般的了解,所以无从对比。浅显的去看III的系统,我认为可能是存在着“简单”的问题,在这个网络如此发达的年代,那个装备的问世和人物新的匹配都能迅速得以查找,或许“简单”似乎就成了万夫所指的缺点,让自己失去了探索的乐趣。而被广大玩家所诟病诸多的问题,比如说装备掉落率、拍卖行、和一代补丁一代神的这些缺点,其实又有谁未在这些缺点中受过益呢?这只有你自己能够扪心自问了。

诚然我虽对III抱有诸多微词,但它依然是业界的标杆,出色的打击感,流畅的人物动作,庞大的书记搜集,全语音对话,优秀的合作系统,以及相对于其他暴雪游戏有生之年能够完成的成就系统。这都是比其他同类游戏高这么一点点的优异,而跳出游戏之外你更能感受到它的影响力,从各大国内网站上总能看见暗黑什么什么的字样,国家也对此进行封杀,某宝的销售只能用大菠萝的字样来进行贩卖,每个与之相关的帖子中都会出现什么时候出国服的问题,以及那些黑DiabloIII来赚取眼球和骂战的喷子,所以它绝不是款糟糕的游戏,它仍保有一定的魅力所在。而暴雪还在为它不断地努力着。我相信“几乎成为经典的III还是有希望将这个词汇砍杀掉的。

作为一款刷子的游戏,也许我是吹毛求疵了,又或许,不如说是我对暴雪的一份敬仰,一份期许,一份爱恨交织和憧憬吧,在这之后,暴雪无论推出什么样的Diablo我仍会欣然接受,即使再也没法体会那将近二十年前的感受,我也仍然会在圣休亚瑞中与恶魔们不断地奋战,直到永远。

后记:
正如布达佩斯大饭店的Moustafa先生所言
“保留布达佩斯大饭店,仅仅是你和那个他消失的世界最后的一丝联系吗”?
Moustafa:“他的世界?噢不,我不这么认为。你看,我们虽然同享这份工作,但其实并没这个必要为他而保留,不。留下大饭店是为了Agatha。我们在这里曾经很幸福。虽然很短“。
“老实说,我认为那个属于他的世界,在他来之前便已灰飞烟灭了,但是我得说,是他那不可思议的魅力支撑了整个幻像。”

密码均为:litang

台服水印版

国服水印版

打印版和水印版,除了无水印和能打印,其他内容并无区别。

特别感谢:高铁动车侠、神斩者天罪,他们的开创性和毅力是我坚持下来的重要理由。

鸣谢以下同学,他们在过程中提供了难能可贵的意见和支持。排名不分先后。

到现在为止的贴吧同学有:
蒙霜之刃,yckula521,诸葛脖子,FireBird_Deancy1937a,布尔凯索的荣光,mynameisfoxphengelf,好人白兰,零之境,bg3myx,人伦外衣,blade6875

到现在为止的凯恩之角的同学有:gryphon3603bigobaia421378918,墨鱼Babylonpipipikachu

以下由于暗黑的名词过多,且从未统一过,为了方便大家查找,我将分为台版和国版两种。

统一修改部分(不分国台):暗黑破坏神改为迪亚布罗,庇尔斯级恶魔改为魔神,次级恶魔改为魔王,至恶之魔改为万恶之源。
国台对照表

贴内译词

国服

台服

暗黑破坏神

迪亚布罗

迪亚布罗

高阶天堂

高阶天堂

至高天

烈焰地狱

燃烧地狱

烈焰地狱

世界末日

世界末日

末日预言(可能)

卡吉斯坦

凯吉斯坦

卡吉斯坦(可能)

威斯马屈

威斯特玛

威斯马屈

涅法雷姆

奈非天(奈非兰)

涅法雷姆

乌迪贤

乌迪西安

乌迪贤(可能)

天使长

天使长(可能)

大天使(可能)

维兹耶雷

维兹耶雷

费斯杰利

艾格罗德

伊戈罗(可能)

艾格罗德(可能)

巴图克

巴特克

巴特科(可能)

霍拉松

霍拉松(可能)

赫拉森(可能)

我的战网号:leontree#1834,望过往的英雄们驻足与我并肩作战,{:13_451:}

96f3a1d564fa0a7ab90be8de04c06960.jpeg

DiabloIII

Book Of Tyrael

Take heed the the truths
That lie herein
For they are the living legacy of the Horadrim

暗黑破坏神3

泰瑞尔之书

留意这些真言吧
他们是赫拉迪姆最后的遗产

Introduction

引言

Horadrim, we stand atthe turning of a new chapter in mortal history. For thousands of years, mankindexisted in the shadow of angels and demons. At best, humans were looked uponwith cold indifference. At worst, they were seen as discordant notes in thesymphony of creation, or weapons to sway the tide of the Eternal Conflict.

赫拉迪姆,我们即将翻开人类历史的新篇章。千百年来,人类一直在天使与恶魔的阴影下苟活。幸运时,他们被视而不见;不幸时,则被视为创世乐章中的不和谐的音符,或者成为了影响这场永恒之战进程的兵器。

That era is over.Mortals have emerged from a place of inconsequence to become the masters of theirown destiny and to stand as equals alongside even angels.

然而这样的时代已然结束了,凡人已经走出了这种逆境,并主宰了自己的命运,甚至站在了与天使比肩的高度。

As I think on theseauspicious times, I am reminded of the price paid to bring humanity this far.Every mortal alive today is beholden to a legacy of great men of women thatspans the breadth of history. The common thread woven between them is thatgreatest of mortal traits, the fire of inspiration that first opened my eyes tothe potential of humans so long ago: their capacity for sacrifice and selflessness.

我想在这些幸运的时代里,我谨记人类为此付出的无尽牺牲,那些伟大儿女们的努力成为了历史长河中的遗珍,是能生活在今天的每一个凡人都应该要感激的。这些伟大的凡人有着共同的特质,他们带给我的启发,让我在很早以前就认识到人类的潜能:那就是他们的无私奉献与无畏牺牲。

I speak of Uldyssianul-Diomed, the awakened nephalem. I speak of Tal Rasha and the first Horadrim;of the elderly scholar Deckard Cain, who carried on their teachings andbeliefs. I speak of those brave individuals who vanquished the Prime Evil inthe High Heavens, accomplishing a task that the angels themselves were unableto manage.

说起狄俄墨德之子乌迪贤,那个被唤醒的涅法雷姆。说起第一代赫拉迪姆的塔.拉夏;以及年长的学者迪卡德.凯恩,是谁让他们遵循信仰的指导和教诲。又是谁在高阶天堂勇敢的征服了至恶之魔(七合一恶魔),完成了天使都无法完成的伟业。

You know of them. Youhave read of their deeds and of the hard choices they made in the war to sparethe hearts of mankind from evil. There is, however, another person who deservesrecognition-someone who I fear that generations to come will misunderstand oreven vilify.

你知道他们的,你读过他们的事迹,以及为了让人类远离邪恶之物带来的战争而做出的艰难抉择。至此,无论如何,我将提到另一个值得颂扬的人类,因为我担心如果不为其正名,她将会被世人遭到误解甚至诋毁。

Her name was Leah.

她的名字曾经叫做莉娅。

She was born to thewitch Adria and the Dark Wanderer, a man whose body served as a vessel forDiablo, the Lord of Terror. From the moment of her birth, the demon’s essencelurked within Leah, an unseen watcher hidden in the shadowed corners of hersoul. When the time came, her own mother betrayed her, allowing Diablo to takehold of the young woman and twist her body into the Prime Evil reborn.

她曾是由女巫爱德利娅和黑暗流浪者所生的姑娘,这个男人将自己的身体作为容器侍奉给了恐惧之王-暗黑破坏神。从她出生的那一刻起,这个恶魔就潜伏到了莉娅的体内,将自己隐藏在她灵魂的深处,当时机成熟时,她的母亲背叛了她,并让至恶之魔(七合一恶魔) 从这个年轻女孩身体内破茧重生了。

For some of you, thisis everything you know of Leah. You may see her story as just another exampleof mankind’s darker half and penchant for corruption.

对于你们当中的一些人来说,这是你们所知道关于莉娅的一切事件,你们也许只看到她作为一个人类,因为自身的另一半邪恶的基因,而引起罪恶堕落的例子。

But when I think ofLeah, I do not see the face of evil. I see the niece of Deckard Cain, akindhearted young woman who was the light of her uncle’s life. I see adetermined scholar hunched over stacks of ancient tomes, spending every wakinghour searching for answers to forestall the coming End of Days. I see a friend,braving the legions of the Burning Hells, her hope an inspiration to everyonewho fought by her side.

但其实每当我想起莉娅,我都无法从那脸庞中看出邪恶,我只看到她是迪卡德.凯恩的侄女,用她善良的内心照亮了她的叔叔的生命。并且我也只看到一个埋头查阅古代书籍的学者,花费她所有的精力去寻求世界末日日的答案,我看到了一位挚友,勇敢的面对烈焰地狱军团,她希望每个站在她这一边的人们,都能得到她的帮助。

Leah never asked totake part in this struggle. The calling arrived unbidden, as it often does. Heruncle spent over twenty years of his life searching for a way to avert the Endof Days. When death took him, his vast arcana-housed in dozens of books,research scrolls, and other vital items-were passed on to Leah, wrapped in thedying wish of the man who had been the only real family she had ever known:

莉娅从来没有要求参加这场本不属于她的战争。宿命的召唤总是这样如期而至。他的叔叔用了二十年的生命来寻求避免世界末日的办法,而当死亡窥探他的时候,他将终极的秘密,包括成千上万的藏书,值得研究的卷轴,和其他重要的物品一并都传授给了莉娅。他作为莉娅唯一的亲人,在这当中隐藏了给予她的遗愿。

It falls to you now, dear one, to draw your ownconclusions regarding these apocryphal texts-and to warn the world of theperils that draw nearer with every passing day.

现在这些东西都属于你了,亲爱的,随时要提醒自己,关于这些谬言,其实正警示着每经过一天,世界就离危险更进一步的定论。

Those words, and thebelief that humanity’s future rested squarely on her shoulders, haunted Leahlike a specter. She was not a scholar like Cain, nor was she a great mage likethe frist Horadrim. Nonetheless, she did not take the easy path and turn awayfrom her calling. Instead, she devoted herself to it entirely. No matter howoften she doubted herself, or how dark and winding her path became, she neverlooked back.

这些文字,让她将人类的未来希望承担在自己的肩上,这些都萦绕在莉娅的心头,她无法成为像凯恩那样的学者,也无法成为像第一代赫拉迪姆那样伟大的古代学士,即便如此,她也没有轻言放弃那份对她一直以来的召唤。反而倒是,使她全心全意的努力承担起了这份重任,既不顾她如何怀疑自己能否做到,也不顾前方的的道路如何黑暗曲折,她从未想过退缩。

And she did all offthis with Diablo’s essence stirring in her heart.

而这都来自那颗本质上是暗黑破坏神激荡内心的她。

Tal Rasha once saidof mortals, “We cannot always change the future, but we can fight to guide it.In so doing, even if we fail, we will have set a path for others to follow.”

.拉夏曾这样描述过凡人,我们无法改变未来,但我们可以为之而奋斗,到那时,就算我们失败了,我们其他人也将前仆后继

I can find no betterexample of this wisdom than Leah. Even if she had known the truth of herorigins-and perhaps near the end, she suspected it -it was beyond her abilityto change. It was beyond any of our abilities to change.

我找不到一个能比莉娅更睿智的榜样了,也许她模糊的预知到了世界末日的真相,她也曾怀疑过,她能否有能力改变这一事实,其实这也超出了任何人能改变这一事实的能力。

So do not judge herbased on what she became. Remember her, instead, as I do. See in her the greatthings that define all mortals: their innate ability to reach for heightsunseen, to stand unyielding against an opposing force, to dream. Remember heras a worthy successor to all those whose sacrifices have brought us to thispoint in history.

所以不要轻易就对她作出评判,反而要像我一样记住她,清楚的分清她作为凡人所作出伟大贡献,他们的能力已达到前所未有的高度,坚定不移面对武力,要梦想着,记住她为我们做出的那些牺牲,成为在历史长河中浓重的一笔。

I relate this to youbecause in the coming days, we would do well to find inspiration in Leah’sstory. Mortals have won many recent victories, but there is much to be done.

因为你我,将在即将来临之日,我们得让莉娅的事迹启发激励自己做的更出色,虽然凡人已经赢得许多次胜利,但在这里仍然有许多事情有待完成。

I refer you to theProphecy of the End Days:

你要明白我指的是世界末日的预言:

...And, at the End of Days, Wisdom shall be lost
as Justice falls upon the world of men
Valor shall turn to Wrath-
And all Hope will be swallowed by Despair.
Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all-
As Fate lies shattered forever.

……先是,在世界末日时,智慧将会消逝
正义化为凡人陨落世间
勇气将成为愤怒
之后所有的希望将被绝望吞噬
最后,死亡将展开羽翼终结一切
命运就此被彻底粉碎

Not all of theseevents have come to pass. I fear that hidden within these cryptic lines areclues to what lies in tore for us. In order to better prepare you against thisominous future, the tome you now hold in your hands compiles knowledge thatwill aid in protecting you from a range of dark threats. I elaborate on thesesubjects- from the betrayer Adria to the Black Soulstone and many more-in thechapters ahead. A great deal of the information contained herein was taken fromCain’s writings and Leah’s investigation into the End of Days - knowledge thatremains vitally important to our cause.

有些事情还没有过去,我恐怕还有一些我们不为所知的神秘线索隐藏其中。为了准备好让你们迎接不祥的未来,在你手中这本书内的知识,将有助于保护和面对,接下来威胁你们的一系列邪恶,我会在初篇中,阐述更多有关于背叛者爱德莉娅与黑灵魂石的这类资料。世界末日的大量资料细节都是来自于凯恩的书记和莉娅的研究调查,这些知识对我们的工作至关重要。

I do not claim thesepages contain everything you will need to know in the battles to come . Thisbook is merely a continuation of the research begun by the first Horadrim,carried on by Deckard Cain and, most recently, Leah.

我不想误导你们会在书页所提供的那些知识中,能在即将来临的战斗里全部适用。这本书仅仅只是研究第一代赫拉迪姆的延续,由迪卡德.凯恩和近期的莉娅所撰写。

Now, as mankind lookstoward its future, this legacy falls to you.

现在,人类需展望未来,这份遗产将属于你们了。

Know that more than everbefore, the mortal world is in need of heroes. A time may soon come when youwill be asked to make the ultimate sacrifice. If it does, find courage in thememory of Uldyssian, Tal Rasha, Deckard Cain, and Leah. Remember all theyovercame, how they seized the brilliant potential that burns in every humanheart.

此时不如彼时,凡人世界更需要英雄了。在这即将来临的时刻,你当做出更大的牺牲。如果这一刻真的来临了,向记忆中的乌迪西安,塔.拉夏,迪卡德.凯恩和莉娅寻求勇气。想想他们克服了什么,看他们怎样发挥了内心的无尽潜能,激发了人们那炙热的内心

Above all, rememberthat no matter how much the future may spiral out of control, how dark the daysmay become, a single mortal has the power to change not only this world, butthe realms beyond.

综上所述,记住无论未来将有多么难以控制,也不论接下来有多么黑暗,一个凡人拥有的能力不仅能改变这个世界,更要超越领域

Tyrael

泰瑞尔

泰瑞尔之书打印版链接.txt

76 Bytes, 下载次数: 905

售价: 5 符文  [记录]

网盘连接

点评

可層記得愛#3694  前排留名支持!!太感谢楼主了,谢谢凯恩平台  发表于 2015-1-12 12:14
隔壁的哥哥  国服版 打开密码错误呀 怎么搞  发表于 2014-9-6 07:22
GHOSTSYC  好东西,但是解压后打开提示密码错误。请LZ检查。  发表于 2014-9-5 18:38
已有 15 人评分 符文 收起 理由
fight4real + 10 感谢分享
无辜的小喵 + 10 感谢分享
szwmaya + 10 赞赞赞
赤脚和尚 + 10 太太太太强了,感谢!
我是匿名者甲 + 25 + 5 感谢分享
sxmtot + 10 感谢分享
可層記得愛#3694 + 10 太喜欢了,支持!
tripleH + 15 感谢分享
血脸杀手 + 5 感谢分享
乐乐爱乔 + 10 感谢分享

总评分:  + 165  符文 + 15   查看全部评分

帖子:449

2#
本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-7-31 14:17 编辑

Part one

第一章

Adria

爱德莉娅

The following is acollection of notes I discovered among Leah’s possessions in Bastions’s Keep.Itincludes an investigation of her mother’s past written by Cain and accompaniedby personal journal entries and notes from Leah.I do not know Adria’s currentwhereabouts,but I believe she is still alive.Read the following passagescarefully,for they may contain critical information to use against the betrayershould you cross paths with her again.

以下是我在戍卫要塞发现的莉娅笔记资料,其中包罗来自于凯恩和莉娅评断她母亲过往的日志和笔记。目前我还不知道爱德莉娅的下落,但我相信她还活着。仔细阅读下面的笔记,这些重要的笔记内可能包含着,你跟这个背叛者再次遇到时需要的信息

Sthday of Ratham
1285 Anno Kehjistani

十一月某天
于 卡基斯坦尼 历 1285

As I look back on recentevents, it’s hard to believe how much has happened. For one, I finally reunitedwith my mother, Adria. Together we recovered the Black Soulstone,a reliccreated by the renegade Horadrim Zoltun Kulle. Then, just days ago, Belialnearly destroyed Caldeum. I can still picture the meteors raining from the sky,hattering the city’s great spires and snuffing out so many innocent lives.

每当我想起最近发生的事情,都感到难以置信。首先,我终于找到了我的母亲,爱德莉娅。同时我们又一起找到了黑灵魂石,这个遗物的创造者是来自赫拉迪姆的佐敦库勒。接着,没有几天,卡尔蒂姆就差点被恶魔彻底给摧毁了。我的脑海里到现在还仍然记得流星坠落的情景,城市巨大的尖塔被炸毁,以及无数无辜者的消亡。

But the thing I remembermost is losing uncle Deckard. I’m haunted by that day in New Tristram, thefeeling of helplessness as I watched him take his last breath.

而最让我痛心疾首的还是迪卡德叔叔的过世。这让我想起在新崔斯特姆的日子就倍感煎熬,当时我只能无助的看着他慢慢停止呼吸。

Being in Caldeum onlymakes the memory of it more painful.my uncle lover this city. Everywhere Ilook, I’m reminded of the time we spent here throughout the years, exploringthe narrow alleyways, sifting through piles of dusty scrolls in the greatlibrary. Now, the only real connection I have with him is the research he leftme.

可在卡尔蒂姆只会让记忆更加痛苦,我叔叔最爱这座城市,满眼里,都是那些年我们生活在这座城市里的记忆,探索狭窄的小巷,大图书管内满是灰尘的大堆卷轴,而今,我只能靠这些他留给我的资料来感受他的存在了。

The End of Days .I can’tremember how many times uncle Deckard went on about the Prophecy, muttering thewords under his breath. How did he carry on this tedious work for so long? There’sno end to the books It would take a lifetime to get through them all. Just thismorning, I found a new journal among his things. I know I should open it, butI’m afraid that if I do, I will only be left with more guestions.

世界末日,我都不记得迪卡德叔叔说过多少次关于末日的预言了,他总是低声嘀咕那些话,他怎么背负那么长时间去做这些繁杂的工作啊?可书海无涯,这要花上一辈子才能读完,我又在他的资料中找到了一份新的日志。我知道我应该继续读下去,我怕我如果不这么做了,我就会错过更多的问题。

I feel as if Tyrael, Adria,and the nephalem are expecting me to make some kind of breakthrough. Theybelieve I have all the answers, but the truth is that I don’t know a damnedthing. They are the ones with the real power.

我觉得泰瑞尔,爱德莉娅还有那位涅法雷姆都希望我能有所突破,他们相信我能回答所有的问题,但说实话我却对这些该死的事情一无所知,他们其实需要一个有真正实力的人。

I wish Uncle Deckardwere here to guide me. I wish I could tell him everything that’s happened. Tyraelhas regained his memories, and whenever he tells me about the Angiris Councilor the High Heavens, all I can think of is how much Uncle would have loved tohear the stories.

我多希望迪卡德叔叔还能在这里继续指导我。我真渴望能告诉他所发生的一切。泰瑞尔他渐渐的重拾了自己的记忆,而每当他对我谈起关于安杰瑞斯议会或是高阶天堂的时候,我都能想象到叔叔您有多想聆听这些故事。

Most of all, I just wantto hear his voice one last time. I want him to tell me that he’s alright. healways said there was something waiting for us after death. A paradise.

最重要的是,我就想再听到他的声音,我要他告诉我,他一直都是对的。他总是说死亡之后不是终结。而是极乐世界。

I hope you found it, Uncle.Ihope it’s everything you dreamed it would be.

我希望叔叔您已经找到了,我希望您已梦想成真了。

-Leah.

莉娅.

The Witch of Tristram

崔斯特姆的女巫

Is itso strange? He described Mother to me so many times, I could picture her in myhead.

这很奇怪吗?他跟我提了无数次我母亲了,我光想想就知道她什么样。

Leah has been askingabout her mother with growing frequency. I expected this would happen when weset out for New Tristram. Even so, it vexes me. This town has a way of dredgingup memories,most of which are better left forgotten.

莉娅越来越频繁地问关于她的母亲的事情了。虽然在动身前往崔斯特姆时,我就料到会这样。但还是不堪其扰。这座城镇对于挖掘人的记忆颇有益处,只可惜其中大部分还是忘了好。

On the first daywe arrived, Leah sketched a portrait of Adria that filled me with disquiet.
Despite having neverreally met her mother, she created a perfect likeness of the woman. Perhapsbeing so close to the teetering remains of Adria’s hut has awakened somethingin Leah. I have warned her not to linger around that place, but she does notlisten.

我们刚到的头一天,莉娅就手绘出了爱德莉娅的样子,这让我非常不安。
尽管从来没真的见过她的母亲,她还是精准的画出了这个女人。也许是爱德莉娅那摇摇欲坠的木屋让莉娅感觉到了什么。我警告过她不要太接近那个地方,但她就是听不进去。

Can I blame her forwanting to know more about her mother? Truth be told, I find my thoughtsdrifting more and more to Adria as well. For some time now I have toyed withthe idea of sifting through the mountain of notes I have written about her. Atlong last, I fell I have enough information to paint an accurate picture. And Isuppose there is no better place to do so than here in Tristam, where I met thewitch.

孩子想多了解自己的母亲,无可厚非。说真的,一想到爱德莉娅,连我自己都愈发坐不住了。翻看那些以前写的、堆积如山的关于她的笔记,从中找到所需信息的念头,一连好几天都纠缠着我。最终,我确信我有能力勾勒出这一切,而进行这项工作的最佳地点,莫过于与那位女巫的邂逅之地——崔斯特姆。

So then, what do Iknow of Adria? She is an enigma I fear I will never understand. At times shehas appeared suspect, while at others noble and even caring. What I can saywith certainty, however, is that she is a driven and fiercely intelligentperson, bristling with a mix of grace, beauty, and raw, frightening power.

可是,我到底了解爱德莉娅有多少呢?她像一团迷雾一般,恐怕我将永远也不可能明白。她常常看起来行为可疑,而有时她又展现出高尚和关心备至的样子。我可以很肯定的说,不管怎样,她都是个兼备聪颖且极具野心,及充满典雅气质,又冷艳,而且还是有着可怕法力的人。

I first en counteredher during the Darkening of Tristram. She arrived in the town as many otherswere fleeing. As such, I regarded her with suspicion. Seemingly overnight, sheconstructed a small hut at the town’s edge, where she sold strange arcaneartifacts and tomes of knowledge, a great deal of which even I had never seenbefore.

我头次在阴暗的崔斯特姆遇见她时,许多人见到她都敬而远之。因此,我认为她有着不可告人的秘密。一夜之间,她就在镇子的边上建起了小木屋。便开始向他人兜售神秘的文物和知识书籍,其中有很多都是我闻所未闻,见所未见的物品。

Eventually I workedup the courage to speak with her. To my delight, I discovered she waswell-versed in ancient history. We would often spend hours in the Tavern of theRising Sun, discussing the Great battles of the Mage Clan wars, the mysteriessurrounding the Zakarum origins, and the Sin War. In particular, she possessedan interest in the Horadrim and tales related to Zoltun Kulle and the BlackSoulstone.

最后我终于鼓起勇气上前跟她交谈了,令我高兴的是,我发现她竟然精通古代历史。于是我们常常在酒馆讨论魔法部族战争的重大战役,一聊就聊到天亮,也聊到围绕着萨卡兰姆起源的奥秘,和原罪之战。特别是,她对赫拉迪姆以及佐敦.库勒和他的黑灵魂石有着极大的兴趣。

Thisdoesn’t seem to be addressed to anyone in particular. Is it one of Uncle’spersonal journals?

这不应该让任何人看到,难道这只是叔叔个人的日记吗?

Discussedin the Book of Cain

参看凯恩之书。

Her curiosity neveralarmed me. Quite the contrary, I quickly grew to admire Adria. The two of usbelieved that knowledge was the most powerful weapon at our disposal. Wesupplied information to Prince Aidan and his companions, helping them in theirbattle against the demonic forces that threatened Tristram.

我从来没被她的可疑之处所困扰。恰恰相反,我却越来越欣赏爱德莉娅了。我们两人都相信只有知识才是最有威力的武器。我们将诸多情报提供给了艾登王子和他的同伴们。帮助他们对抗威胁崔斯特姆的罪恶势力。

But always I sensedthat the witch was searching for some lost truth among those old stories. Unfortunately,I never had a chance to find out what that was. After the Lord of Terror’sdefeat, Adria vanished from Tristram just as suddenly as she had arrived.

但我感觉这个女巫一直在寻找一些古代传说中遗失的真相,遗憾的是,我从未找到机会来证明。在战胜恐惧之王过后,爱德莉娅就从崔斯特姆消失了,就好像她没在这里出现过一样。

The witch had noreason to stay; Diablo’s reign of terror was at an end. Even so, her departurefilled me with a deep and overwhelming sense of loss. There was somethingalmost contagious about Adrias’s ambition and confidence. In a way, it wasthrough her that I began living up to my Horadric lineage, albeit far too lateto spare the people of Tristram from the horrors they faced.

这个女巫没有道理留在这里;虽然暗黑破坏神的恐怖统治已然结束。但即使是这样,我对她的离去仍充满了深刻而又强烈的失落感。似乎这有什么东西影响了爱德莉娅的心智。而从某种程度上讲,正是通过她,让我开始重新审视自己的赫拉迪姆血统,但一切都为时已晚,灾难已经来到崔斯特姆人民的面前了。

I later learned thatAdria had taken the barmaid Gillian east to Caldeum, where the witch had thengiven birth to Leah. Adria, however, had not stayed to care for her child. Shehad left the city on some mysterious errand, leaving poor Gillian to raise theinfant.

我后来才得知爱德莉娅带着酒馆女招待吉莉安已去往东方的卡尔蒂姆了,女巫要在那里生下莉娅。爱德莉娅啊,她却没有留下来照顾她的孩子。揣着一些神秘的差事离开了城市,把嗷嗷待哺的婴儿留给了可怜的吉莉安。

As the years passed,I heard rumor that Adria had perished in the Dreadlands, but I knew nothing ofthe circumstances surrounding her death, nor did I have the inclination topursue the truth. My investigation into the End of Days consumed my everywaking hour. Adria and our time together became a distant memory.

多年过去了,我听谣言说爱德莉娅已死于恐惧之地,但究竟是怎么死的,我一无所知,而且我也无意去探寻真相,因为当时我正一门心思地研究世界末日的相关事宜。不论是爱德莉娅,还是和她共度的那段时光,都已成为过往云烟。

But fate is abewildering force, always leading us on inexplicable paths. My life becameintertwined with Adria’s once again when I visited Leah and Gillian in Caldeum.Madness had sapped the barmaid of her youth and optimism (as it had with manyof those who were in the path of the Prime Evils). Not fit to watch over Leahany longer, she was committed to a madhouse in the northern part of the city,and I was left to care for Adria’s daughter.

但是造化弄人,在机缘巧合下。当我再次造访莉娅和吉莉安,我的命运又和爱德莉娅交织在了一起。癫狂已经耗尽了酒吧女招待的年轻和乐观。(又有谁能躲庇尔斯级恶魔的折磨呢?)。她已经不再适合在照顾莉娅了。于是把她委托给了城北的疯人院照顾,而我留下来继续照顾爱德莉娅的女儿。

Oh, how my lifechanged that day. Admittedly, I was wary of the child. She displayed adisturbing affinity to magic even more potent than Adria’s. The young girloften awoke in the dead of night, terrified by strange nightmares. Sometimes,it seemed that she would move and act without conscious thought. But I knewthat beneath it all she possessed a pure heart, filled with courage and hope.

哦,是啊!从那天起我的生活发生了改变。无可否认的是,我小心的照顾这个孩子。她显示令人惧怕的魔法亲和力,甚至比爱德莉娅还要多。小姑娘经常夜深人静之时伴随着恐怖的梦魇而惊醒。有时,她的举动危险但却完全毫无意识。但我知道她所拥有的内心是纯净的,充满了勇气和希望的。

Leah became myprotégé. I dragged her to so many strange and faraway places, hunting clues tothe End of Days wherever I could find them. Quite unexpectedly, her presencegave my quest even greater meaning. I redoubled my efforts, knowing there wasnothing more important to fight for than Leah and the future she represented.

莉娅成了我的门徒。我把她带到了很多很远的陌生地域,我到处寻找有关世界末日的线索。意外的是,有她的陪伴给了我更大的意义。让我加倍去努力,因为知道没有什么比争取到莉娅幸福和她的将来更重要的了。

On a more personallevel, she reawakened something within me that I had thought lost forever; thejoy and love of having a family. Leah began more and more to remind me of myown child, the son who had died so many years ago. She forced me to face andovercome the mistakes of my past … the things I had tried to hide from for fartoo long. Although I did not deserve it, Leah gave me a second chance at life.She made me a better person. For that, I can never repay her.

从个人角度上讲,也许她体内的再度觉醒会让我感到为此而将永远失去她;家庭是拥有欢乐和爱的。莉娅使我再度想起我自己的孩子,那个去世多年的儿子。看着她我不得不面对过去所犯下的错误……那个我曾试图隐藏很久以前的事情。虽然这不是我应得的,但莉娅给了我重生的机会。她让我成为更好的人。为此,我永远都报答不了她。

But I digress. Leah’spresence also rekindled my interest in Adria. It seemed more important thanever to learn about the witch now that I was caring for her daughter. Iresolved to look into her past when I had the time to spare. I promised myselfthat whatever information I learned, I would pass it on to Leah.

我有些恍惚了,是眼前的莉娅让我重新激起了对爱德莉娅的关注。现在我应该比以往更需要多研究这个女巫来保护她的女儿了。我一有时间就会研究关于她的过往经历。我发誓自己无论到任何地方都要找线索,我得给莉娅一个交代。

All these yearslater, I have failed to keep that promise.

这么多年过去了,我未能遵守当初的诺言。

My investigation ofAdria quickly became an obsession, vying in importance with my End of Daysresearch. Even so, I kept all of my discoveries a secret from Leah.

很快我对爱德里娅的调查进入了痴迷的程度,超过了我对更重要的世界末日的调查,即使如此,我仍然将发现的秘密瞒着莉娅。

Often I wonder if itwas right to do so. Doesn’t she, above all other, deserve to know?

我常想这么做是不是对的。她是不是理应知道这一切?

Perhaps, butsomething akin to instinct has kept me from telling her more. As a scholar, Ilook to facts for guidance. I have never been one to put much faith in my“gut.” In this case, however, that is all I have to rely on. I only hope I havemade the right choice.

或许吧!可我应该仍对她保持一贯的缄默。就作为一名学者而言,事实胜于雄辩,在这样的情况下我不能凭自己大把的自信和直觉,可以说,我所依靠的,仅仅是希望自己这么做的是正确的选择。

I oweyou everything, Uncle. If you hadn’t adopted me, who knows what course my lifewould have taken?

我欠你太多了,叔叔,要不是你收养了我,谁知道我的命运又掌握在谁的手里?
21stday Ratham
1285Anno kehjistani

十一月二十一日
于 卡吉斯坦尼 历 1285年

I can’t sleep. We’re setting off forBastion’s keep tomorrow morning. Azmodan is rallying his legions to besiege theancient fortress, and I’m anxious about what we’ll find when we get there.

我睡不着啊。 我们明天一早就要动身前往戍卫要塞了,阿兹莫丹召集的军团正在围攻那座古老的要塞。我担心我们到那儿之后会有怎样的遭遇。

But there’s anotherreason I’m still awake. I can’t stop thinking about Uncle Deckard’s journal.Why didn’t he tell me he knew so much about my mother? He always used to sayshe was dead. Was he lying all that time? Did he think I’d be frightened by thetruth?

但其实另有原因让我无法入眠,我不停地在想迪卡德叔叔的日志。他到底为什么知道我妈妈这么多事情却对我只字未提呢?他总是说她已经过世了。难道他一直都在隐瞒着什么?难道他在考虑我知道真相后会害怕吗?

I guess there’s no pointgetting angry about it now. Knowing Uncle, he probably thought he wasprotecting me by keeping the truth guarded. His choice, as much as I disagreewith it, was born of good intentions.

我现在没理由为这事儿而生闷气。叔叔有他的远见,他认为他是为了保护我而隐藏这些真相的。他的决定,我虽然不太认同,但也是出于好意而为之。

None of that changes thefact that I’m stuck with this journal, though. In some small way, I feel likeI’m betraying Uncle Deckard by continuing to read it. Then again, if he left itamong his things, he must’ve suspected that I would find it one day.

我除了这本日志事实上改变不了什么,可细想,继续这么怀疑迪卡德叔叔做法感觉我会辜负他的初衷。所以说,如果他把这个心事儿放在一边的话,他怀疑某天我就会找到其中的线索。

Why am I going on aboutthis? It’s strange that with battle looming ahead-with the fate of everythinghanging in the balance-I’m letting a single journal bother me.

我到底在意些什么?真奇怪,大战在即,一切命运悬而未决时,我竟然被一本日志而困扰。

It’s probably best if Ijust put it aside, maybe leave it here in Caldeum until all this madness isover. The last thing I need right now is something else to worry over.

也许我应该先把它放在一边,也许直到卡尔蒂姆的混乱结束了。我现在最不应该的就是被别的事情打扰到。

I’ll decide in themorning. It’s growing late, and I need to rest.

我明早再做决定是否继续看下去,现在已经很晚了,我得休息了。

-Leah
莉娅
Throughouthis life, Uncle Deckard was always searching for answers.

迪卡德叔叔的终生,一直都在追寻答案

已有 1 人评分 收起 理由
可層記得愛#3694 + 10 竟然能下载了,必须登录上来给分,楼主真的.

总评分:  + 10   查看全部评分

发表于 2014-7-26 15:47:15 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津

帖子:495

符文:4

3#
不明觉厉

点评

三维  告诉我你是怎么抢到沙发的!!!!!  发表于 2014-8-20 13:33
发表于 2014-7-26 15:48:34 |显示全部楼层 来自:福建
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/伤不透的心-3349/hero/48807274[/armory]

4#
本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-7-31 14:18 编辑

Adria’s Origins

爱德莉娅的身世

To truly understandsomeone. You must know the circumstances of their upbringing. And so it wasthat when I began investigating Adria, I looked first to her childhood.

要想真正了解一个人。你必须知道他们是在什么环境下成长起来的。所以说当我要深入调查爱德莉娅的时候,我就先从她的童年开始了。

One night inTristram, I asked Adria about her origins, but she said only that her fatherhad been a merchant. Aside from that, she deflected or ignored my subsequentquestions about her past. I did, however, glean other clues from the time Ispent with her. Most of the spells and apothecary recipes she knew werecommonly used by the reclusive witches who dwelled in Westmarch. Her voice alsohad faint traces of an accent (one, it seems, she was trying to hide) thatmarked her as being born and raised along the docks of Kingsport. The style ofspeech in that part of the coastal city is unmistakable, even compared to theother population centers of Westmarch.

有天晚上,我在崔斯特姆问起爱德莉娅关于她的身世,但她只粗略的说自己的父亲曾经是个商人。之后,她就闪耀其词或转移我对她过往的话题了。我尽力了,尽管如此,我仍花大量的时间继续调查她。她用的多数的药剂配方和法术都是来自威斯马屈的一名与世隔绝的女巫。她的声音中带有那个地方一点细微的口音(这点,我察觉到了,她曾试图隐藏起来)透露出她是国王港沿边长大的。这种讲话风格显然只有在部分沿海城市才能听到,甚至比其他来自威斯马屈中心的人还要纯。

Thus, during a tripto Westmarch in search of an ancient Zakarum cipher, I visited the dockingquarter of Kingsport. Quite by luck, I met one of the city’s retiredconstables, a man nearly as old as I am now. Having lived and worked in thearea his entire life, he immediately recognized the name Adria.

因此,在旅行期间,在威斯马屈寻找古代的萨卡兰姆的密文时,我造访了国王港的许多地区。幸运的是我遇到一位退休了的治安官,这个人几乎跟我一样年迈。他一生都这里工作,所以他立刻认出了爱德莉娅的名字。

Her father, Sevrin,hailed from a long line of powerful merchants. He was an unstable sort offellow, the kind prone to sudden acts of wanton violence. Before Adria’s tenthyear, Sevrin lost a small fortune when some of his trade ships were destroyedin a storm. In the fit of rage that followed, he reportedly strangled his wifeto death. The constable and city guards arrested the man and charged him withmurder, a crime punishable by hanging. But due to his wealth and influence,Sevrin secured a pardon and was thereafter released from prison.

她的父亲,塞弗润,被称为最有权势的商人。他曾是个不可理喻的家伙,有强烈的施暴倾向,在爱德里娅十岁时,塞弗润的商船在一场暴风雨中被摧毁,造成一大笔钱的损失。盛怒之下,据说他掐死了他的妻子。治安官和城市守卫逮捕了他并指控他为谋杀,并以绞刑惩罪。但由于他的财富和权势之下,塞弗润得到赦免,随后无罪释放了。

When Iask Adria about her past, she aways changes the subject. Why? What is shehiding?

每当问起爱德里娅她的过去,她总是转移话题。为什么?她在隐藏什么?

What I find strangeis that Adria did not run off during this series of events. On the contrary,the constable said the young girl lingered outside the jailhouse. When Sevrinwas released, the two of them went back to living at their dockside abode.

我奇怪的发现爱德里娅并没有在这一系列事件中逃开。恰恰相反,治安官描述说常有个小姑娘在监狱外徘徊。当塞弗润被释放后,他俩则住在码头的房子里。

Buying his way out ofprison had leeched away Sevrin’s wealth. Gradually, he fell into heavy debt andmade a number of dangerous enemies. The constable claimed that not long afterthese events, Sevrin’s home caught fire in the dead of night. City guardsrushed to douse the flames. According to one of the official reports:

之后塞弗润的钱被赎他出狱的人几近诈骗光了。渐渐地,他负债累累还成了别人的眼中钉。治安官声称这些事儿发生不久之后,有天深夜塞弗润的房子起火了。城卫赶来扑灭大火。根据官方报告之一:

Akarat’s bane, the fireburned with unnatural wrath. Two guards succumbed to the inferno, theLight-forsaken heat roasting them in their armor. Water had no noticeableeffect on the flames at first. It took a full day to extinguish the blaze.

阿卡拉特的惩罚,大火来自天谴。两名警卫死于这地狱之火,炽烈的火焰将他们的盔甲彻底融化。水都扑不灭这火焰。整整烧了一天才熄灭。

When the ashessettled, only charred bone remained of Sevrin. As for Adria, one of the firstguards to arrive reported seeing a young girl standing outside staring intentlyat the flames before vanishing into the shadows. While it seems logical thatone of Sevrin’s rival merchants would have set this killing in motion, I cannothelp but think Adria played some part.

当火熄灭之后,仅剩下塞弗润烧焦的骸骨。至于爱德莉娅,头一个到达现场的城卫报告说看到一个小姑娘在专注的盯着大火之后消失在阴影里。尽管看似像是塞弗润的竞争对手暗杀的他,可我不禁想到爱德里娅会在这场事故中做了什么样的手脚。

I know only bits andpieces concerning Adria’s whereabouts and activities following this tragicevent. It appears she fled to the wilderness around Kingsport, and perhaps eventraveled as far north as the kingdom’s capital (also named Westmarch). The factthat she did so at such a young age is testament to her resourcefulness andwillpower.

继这一悲惨事件之后,我也只是零星知道点关于爱德里娅的行踪和活动。看情形她浪迹在国王港的荒野附近。甚至也许旅行至了北方王国的首都(也叫威斯马屈)。事实证明别看她年幼但有着足够多的智慧和毅力。

What I know withcertainty is that she eventually became involved with a small and secretivegroup of witches that existed in the region’s remote wilds.

我能确定的是,她最终参加了来自该区域很荒野偏僻的一个女巫的秘密组织。

Iremember this trip. Uncle never told me what we were doing there. He had mestay with an old friend of his while he went to look for the Zakarum cipher

我记得这段行程。叔叔从不告诉我,我们到那里做什么。他让我留下陪他一个老朋友,而自己去寻找萨卡兰姆的密文。

Over the years, shebecame a powerful figure within this circle.

几年下来,她成为了这个组织有着强大法力的狠角色。

MY first real clue asto Adria’s more recent activities came while investigating the Coven for itspotential ties to the End of Days. I consider this group to be a remnant ofTriune, the ancient religion created by Diablo, Baal, an Mephisto to turn thehearts of mankind to darkness. The violent events of the Sin War had shatteredthe Triune, splitting it into vestigial groups with no coherent leadership.

我第一次真正线索来自不断调查爱德里娅近况时发现,真神教组织和世界末日其实有着潜在的联系。我认为这个组织是三合教的余孽,创建这个古代教宗组织来自于对暗黑破坏神,巴尔,和墨菲托斯的崇拜,可将凡人之心转向黑暗。原罪之战的抗争事件粉碎了三合教,分崩离析之后它便也群龙无首了。

Ps.(Triune为翻译三合教是来自凯恩之角百科)

In the centuries thatfollowed, it languished in ignominy, scorned and ostracized by greater society.The Triune experienced a slight resurgence in the time we know of as the DarkExile, but it quickly faded when the Horadrim imprisoned the Prime Evils.

随后几个世纪来,它在耻辱中苟延残喘,这个组织被社会普遍所排斥和鄙视,三合教经历了短暂的恢复期却又迎来了黑暗放逐时代,当赫拉迪姆封印庇尔斯级恶魔后迅速消忘殆尽了。

It was not until myown lifetime that the cult rose to power again in the western lands, under thename of the Coven. By all accounts, it appears that two witches joined thefloundering cult and poisoned its leader. These usurpers then took control ofthe Coven, reforging it into a dangerous new order that practiced torture anddemonic summoning. It is said these witches were fueled by the belief that theywere destined to become mortal heralds of the Burning Hells.

在我风烛残年之时这个邪教组织又在西域之地重整旗鼓,据称更名为真神教。很多人称,有两个女巫加入了这个苟延残喘的教派并毒死了教派的首领。真神教被这两个篡夺者所控制,并为它建立新条例,残酷的刑法和恶魔召唤的仪式。据称这些女巫让信徒们相信他们凡人的命运,是注定成为烈焰地狱的仆人而生的。

I knew with certaintythat one of the leaders was Maghda, a malicious and fanatical individualunopposed to sacrificing her followers in order to achieve her goals. Tales ofher cruelty and depravity were what had compelled me to research the Coven inthe first place. But her partner’s identity eluded me.

我非常确定这个邪教组织的其中一位首领叫做玛格达,她是一个心狠手辣的将盲目崇拜的人牺牲掉,而实现自己目标的人。她邪恶行径迫使我不得不对真神教进行更深入的调查。但我却始终无法确定她的那个同伙的身份。

I think at some point the remnants of the Triune shifted fromKehjistan to the west as a way to begin anew. Under Maghda, they crawled backto the east and laid claim to the deserts around Caldeum.

我想从某种角度上讲,从离开卡吉斯坦前往西境三合教才重整旗鼓的。在玛格达的统领下,他们蹒跚的回归了东方,并宣称卡尔蒂姆周围的沙漠是他们的领地。

I finally found ananswer at remote mountain sanitarium in Entsteig. I had tracked a former memberof the Coven there, hoping to glean information about the cult. The man wasteetering at the edge of madness, and I believe he saw me as a means throughwhich to confess his past transgressions.

我的答案最终在恩斯汀格深山里的疯人院中被揭示。我尾随一位前真神教的信徒来到这里,希望能搜集到有关真神教的资料。这个人已经濒临疯狂的边缘了,而我相信,他看到我所做的事情让他承认自己过往的罪行。

Scars covered theman’s body, and his tongue had been cut out(signs, I assumed, of the Coven’sgrotesque practices). When I gave him charcoal and parchment to write what heknew of the cult, he Began violently scribbling on the walls of his cell untilhis fingers bled. Much of his rant was unintelligible, but among the writing Ifound this:

酷刑下所留下的疤痕布满了这个人的身体,而他的舌头也被割掉了(我认为这是真神教诡异的行径)。所以我把木炭和羊皮纸给他让他写下关于这个邪教所指的一切时,他开始疯狂的在牢房墙上涂写,只到血渍都将手指沁满。他涂写的大部分内容都不知所云,但在其中我找到了这样一些文字:

Adria and Maghda.
Two as one.
Bound together as theLesser Evils Duriel an Andariel are.
They gave our livesmeaning, and in return asked only for devotion.
There was nothing we wouldnot do for them.
Nothing they would not dofor one another.

爱德里娅和玛格达。
两人犹如一人。
就如双生的次级恶魔督瑞尔和安达利尔那般。
她们给了我们生活的意义,所以不求回报,只求付出。
因为我们无从报答。
她们从未将此等馈赠恩惠于他人。

It was from this andthe cultist’s other writings that I learned Adria had taken over the Covenalongside Maghda. To know that they had been so close was most distressing.Apparently, the two witches shared certain traits, speech patterns, and stylesof clothing among them.

在这些文字和信徒其他的手书中,我意识到爱德里娅就是玛格达真神教的另一头目,还知道惨痛过往让她们如此紧密。很显然,这两个女巫在互相影响着对方的说话方式及服饰风格特色。

Despite this bond,the former cultist claimed that Leah’s mother broke away from the Coven aroundthe time of the Darkening of Tristram. Her departure, an unexpected and violentschism, nearly tore the burgeoning cult apart. The event left Maghda wracked byjealousy and rage. Fueled by these dark emotions, she redoubled her efforts tocontact the Burning Hells, I have suspicions that Belial, the Lord of Lies, orAzmodan, the Lord of Sin, answered her call, although clear evidence to supportthis theory remains elusive.

尽管有这些羁绊所在,这个前信徒宣称在黑暗降临崔斯特姆时,莉娅的母亲则从真神教脱离了。她走后,这个差点就要崛起的新派邪教中意外的发生了党派纷争。该事件让玛格达陷入了嫉妒与愤怒之中。受这些负面的情绪,她更加频繁的与烈焰地狱进行接触,我怀疑会是谎言之王比列,又或者是罪恶之王阿兹莫丹回应了她的接触,虽然证据确凿但想要证明它的真实却谈何容易。

As of Adria, she hadwashed away all signs of her association with the Coven by the times she cameto Tristram. Looking back, I wonder if she had reinvented her identity. Or, hadshe merely reverted back to her true self? Was the person I met and spent somany hours talking with the real Adria? Or was that just another mask she wore?

再来说爱德里娅,在她冲淡了有关与真神教所有的痕迹后,她来到了崔斯特姆,回顾过往,如果我当时知道她的来历,又或者,她能展现出本来的面目的话?我还会是跟一个真实的爱德里娅谈笑风生吗?还是那只是她另一副面孔?

Of greater concernwas why Adria left the cult in the first place. I want to believe she saw theerror of her ways, but the truth is not so simple. Maghda had always beendevoted to the cult, but Adria seemed only to be passing through, driven by theallure of power. If there is one thing I know about her, it is that she actswith purpose.

而更令人值得注意的是,作为头目的爱德里娅,当初为何要离开了真神教,我希望她是认识到是走了条歪路而悔过自新,但真相远不会如此简单。玛格达一直致力于真神教的崛起,但爱德里娅似乎只是暂且停留于此,以我对她的了解,我认为她的目的,诱使她去继续追寻是拥有更强大的力量。

With all of this inmind, I suspect that Adria sought me out in Tristram to learn what she could ofthe Horadrim and other old lore in my possession. But were her intentions forgood or for ill? What new goal did she see shimmering on the horizon?

所有的思绪汇集于此,我深疑爱德里娅之所以来到崔斯特姆,其实是因为我身上有她想要学习关于赫拉迪姆和其他古老传说更多的知识。但她的用意是善还是恶?她是不是看到了什么微微闪金的希望吗?

It would be a numberof years before I finally discovered an answer to these questions.

也许这些疑问将是数年之后我才能最终寻找到的答案。

I haven’t told Adria about the journal yet.
I needmore time to think over what I’ve read.
Thelast ting I want to do is ruin her opinion of Uncle Deckard. She alwaysconsidered him a friend.

我还没跟爱德里娅说过这本日志。
我所读的这些文字,得需要好好想想才行。
但不管做什么,都不让她误会了迪卡德叔叔,毕竟她一直都将他当做挚友来看待。

3rd day of kathon
1285Anno kehjistani
一月三日
于 卡吉斯坦尼 历 1285年

My whole life, I’ve suffered from terrible nightmares. Dreams ofblood and war, of bloated corpses pecked down to the bones by giant crows.Their oil-black eyes glaring at me with hate, filling me with foreboding. Othertimes, I dream of angels and demons with frightening clarity, as if the thingsI’m seeing are more akin to memories than figments of my imagination.

我这辈子啊,一直做着折磨我的恐怖梦魇。那梦里面满是血腥与战争,乌鸦啄食着巨大浮肿的尸体的遗骸。它们用黝黑的眸子仇视着我。恶兆充斥着我的内心。有时,则梦到的天使与恶魔的影像惊人般的清晰,好似这些梦境中出现的画面比现实还要来的真实。

Ever since we recoveredthe Black Soulstone, the nightmares have only gotten worse. Keeping vigil overthe crystal takes up nearly all of my time. I can sense the five evils trappedwithin it, watching me. They batter against the prison’s walls, screaming in myhead.

自从我们夺回了黑灵魂石,梦魇更加恐怖。我不分日夜的守着这颗水晶石。我能真切的感觉到五大恶魔,在注视这我的一举一动,他们的灵魂在水晶壁内不停的嘶吼,那刺耳的尖啸声充斥着我的脑海。

My mother’s lessons arethe only things that help me stay in control. Each day, she teaches me how toharness my magic and use it to contain the darkness inside the soulstone. She’sstrict and demanding, but fair. She never gives up on me.

我母亲唯一教导我的事情,就是帮助我如何控制自己的力量。日复一日的,让我利用自己的魔法来钳制住囚禁灵魂石之中的黑暗力量。她对此很严格和苛刻,但这很公平。因为她从来没有放弃过我。

At first, I was hesitantto take Adria’s advice. Uncle Deckard tried, unsuccessfully, to help me controlmy gift, but the training never really changed anything. He said my abilitieswere dangerous. Through Adria’s lessons, I’ve begun seeing things differently. Thispower-it’s a natural part of me. Using it makes me feel like I’ve tapped intosomething that’s always yearned to be set free. For the first time sinceleaving New Tristram, I have the sense that I can make a real difference in ourbattle against the forces of the Hells.

起初,我对爱德里娅的教导产生了疑虑。毕竟迪卡德叔叔已试着帮助我控制自己的这份天赋,可也已然失败了,因为无论怎么训练这份能力我都无法很好的控制它,他跟我说这能力太过危险。但通过爱德里娅的训练,我才开始改变这个想法了,这份力量是我与生俱来的。不断地运用它使得我获得了那份渴求自由的满足感。自从离开新崔斯特姆的那一刻,我有种直觉,我能用这份能力对抗地狱的邪恶力量了。

-Leah

莉娅

发表于 2014-7-26 15:53:57 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津

帖子:1206

符文:12

5#
帮顶!                              
发表于 2014-7-26 16:47:25 |显示全部楼层 来自:云南
战网ID(tag):刀退隱#3676

帖子:185

符文:4

6#
这个是楼主原创吗?在 别的地方看到过
发表于 2014-7-26 17:34:42 |显示全部楼层 来自:安徽
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/CASS-3816/hero/38036387[/armory]

帖子:116

符文:7

7#
工程浩大,为原创鼓掌
发表于 2014-7-26 17:38:00 |显示全部楼层 来自:浙江
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/%E4%B8%89%E7%99%BE%E4%B8%87%E7%9A%84%E4%BC%A4-3838/hero/25930744[/armory]

帖子:9708

符文:53

8#
给楼主赞一个,文字量很大,不容易
发表于 2014-7-26 17:39:27 |显示全部楼层 来自:江西

帖子:143

符文:5

9#
为了新手,我只能厚颜无耻的水上100贴了

点评

Leosailing  请去做新手任务,我也是后来才知道的……  发表于 2014-8-7 17:56
发表于 2014-7-26 17:48:41 |显示全部楼层 来自:上海

帖子:18070

符文:219

10#
已收藏 感谢分享
发表于 2014-7-26 17:54:21 |显示全部楼层 来自:黑龙江
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/batman-3660/hero/28660442[/armory]

11#
凯恩血滴 发表于 2014-7-26 17:34
这个是楼主原创吗?在 别的地方看到过

恩,贴吧的那个也是我的,这边我是留着译文足够多的时候才发帖的
发表于 2014-7-26 19:01:00 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津

帖子:852

符文:13

12#
好帖子,顶一个
发表于 2014-7-26 19:31:44 |显示全部楼层 来自:福建
[armory]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/jackjojo-3125/hero/51783496[/armory]

帖子:1135

符文:34

13#
辛苦   感谢分享
发表于 2014-7-26 19:47:46 |显示全部楼层 来自:浙江
[armory]http://cn.battle.net/d3/en/profile/%E9%82%A3%E4%B8%8D%E5%A5%BD%E5%90%A7-5368/hero/17698575[/armory]

帖子:2184

符文:11

14#
好顶赞,坐等                     
发表于 2014-7-26 19:49:30 |显示全部楼层 来自:湖北
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/saoming-1642/hero/45597898[/armory]

帖子:1089

符文:2

15#
留着名。         
发表于 2014-7-26 20:09:51 来自凯恩之角App |显示全部楼层 来自:江苏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册网易通行证