//没登陆

欢迎您来到凯恩之角,奈非天!

帖子:447

符文:6

16#
长知识,感谢分享,好帖必须顶
发表于 2014-7-26 20:26:04 |显示全部楼层 来自:澳大利亚
[armory]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/梦醉良缘-3812/hero/65539568[/armory]
Once, I was hunted. Now, I am the hunter.

帖子:449

符文:71

17#
本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-7-26 23:02 编辑

Adria’s Quest

爱德里娅的追求

In the yearsfollowing my trip to the Entsteig sanitarium, I would often sense Adria’s presencenearby. Leah would unexpectedly ask about her mother at these times, orfeverishly repeat the witch’s name in the throes of a restless sleep. But Adriaremained hidden, eluding my attempts to track her down.

我离开恩斯汀格的疯人院之后的几年中,我常常感觉爱德里娅再跟踪我们。而莉娅竟然总是在我有这种感觉时问起她的母亲,有时又会在痛苦挣扎的噩梦中疯狂叨念着女巫的名字,但爱德里娅已经隐藏的很好,试图躲开我的追踪而接触到她女儿。

Sometimesa longing to see her would overcome me. It lasted for hours. Days, even.

有时对她的思念占据了我的思绪,那种感觉日复一日,年复一年的。

What purpose broughtthe witch so near to us? Was she checking on the well-being of her daughter, orhad we crossed paths with Adria merely by chance?

这个女巫如此接近我们的目的到底是什么?是在窥探女儿是否过得好吗?还是纯粹偶然与爱德里娅巧遇呢?

These vexingquestions gnawed at me, leading to many sleepless nights Befor long it becamequite difficult to maintain focus on my pressing End of Days investigation. Tomy relief, I at long last found answers while conducting research in Caldeum’sGreat Library. A fellow scholar told me of a witch matching Adria’s descriptionwho had recently passed through the city. He claimed she had visited thelibrary, inquiring about famous battles fought during the Sin War and Mage ClanWars. The Desolate Sands, the gates of ancient Viz-jun, and the ruins of theCathedral of light-these were the names relayed to me.

这些棘手的问题一直困扰着我,以至于在许多不眠之夜里我都无法集中精力去调查世界末日的预言。令我松一口气的是,我终于在卡尔蒂姆大图书馆中找到了答案。这里的一名学者向我描述刚刚路过这座城市的一名女巫与爱德里娅很相似,他称这名女巫已造访过这件大图书馆,并且询问探究了关于著名的原罪之战和魔法部族战争期间的事情。而我的脑海中浮现出了,凄凉之地,古代的维兹君城门,以及光明大教堂。

Immediately, Irealized the significance of the scholar’s tale. In Tristram, Adria and I haddiscussed these same historical sites. They were places that the notoriousHoradrim Zoltun Kulle had frequented centuries ago. According to some mages andscholars, angels and demons had perished at many of these locations.

立刻我就意识到这位学者的陈述极为重要。当时在崔斯特姆时,爱德里娅和我同样在探究这些历史以及遗迹。这些地方正是几个世纪前,声名狼藉的赫拉迪姆一员中佐敦.库勒出没的地方。据一些法师和学者记载,大量天使与恶魔都葬身此处。

And with thatrevelation, the shards of half-truths began taking greater shape. Adria hadalways been strangely fascinated with kulle and, in particular, his mostdeplorable creation: the Black Soulstone. Had this been her quest all theseyears? To seek the cursed artifact out?

有了这些线索,真相渐渐浮现到了眼前。难道爱德里娅一直痴迷于佐敦.库勒,是源于他最邪恶的创造:黑灵魂石。难道这就是她多年诉求吗?寻觅出这颗可憎的魔物吗?

Motheradmitted her connection to the Coven. She says it was part of her quest to wagewar against the Hells, but she confesses she went too far. I haven’t toldTyrael or the others. I can’t They might lose trust in Adria at a time when we needto work together most.

母亲承认她与真神教有过瓜葛,她说这是为了对地狱发动战争的一个环节,但她承认做得有些过头了。我还没将此事告于泰瑞尔或其他人。怕这会在我最需要爱德里娅的时候,让他们失去信任。

I spent many longhours scouring my texts for information about Kulle, hoping to find a meaningfulconnection between the mage and Adria. Doing so left me even more bewilderedabout the witch’s intentions. Try as I might, I could not discern any commonground between the two individuals Kulle-an empty and broken man-had createdthe soulstone to imprison the essences of angels and demons. His ultimate goalwas to then use the pulsing crystal as surrogate heart, filling the cold voidin his soul.

我花了很长时间筛选了关于库勒的记载,希望能从中找到有关这名位巫师与爱德里娅之间的联系。这反而倒让我对女巫的真实意图更加困惑了。我已倾尽全力,但我却仍无法分析出这两个迥然不同的人之间,这名叫库勒空虚破碎的人,并创造了企图可同时封印天使与恶魔的灵魂石而联系到一起去。库勒的终极目标是用有着像心跳一样的晶体代替他的心脏,填满他那空虚寂寞的心灵。

Adria, however, didnot suffer from Kulles’s unique dilemma. Therefore, what interest would shehave in the Black Soulstone? What possible use would it serve her?

然而爱德里娅,并没有收到来自库勒无尽的困境所折磨。到底她对黑灵魂石为何如此着迷呢?
能给她带来什么呢?

Looking back over mynotes now, I have come to a conclusion, albeit a tenuous one. Adria was neverseeking out the soulstone itself. Instead, I believe she hoped to learnKulles’s methods of imprisoning angels and demons. Mastering such knowledgewould grant person considerable power, of course. And if there is oneconstant I have seen among the many contradictions of Adria’s life, it is herdrive for power.

现在再看我的笔记时,我得出尽管看起来不是那么站得住脚的结论,也许爱德里娅从未对黑灵魂石本身产生兴趣,反而我相信她是为了要向库勒那样学习如何封印天使与恶魔的方法。掌握这些知识当然会给她带了不可思议的力量,而如果这是爱德里娅动荡不安的生命中唯一的坚持,那就是这种力量一直在驱使着她。

This all raises agreater, and far more troubling, question. If Adria succeeds in learning thesecrets of imprisoning angels and demons, how will she use this newfound power?

这一切的一切引出了一个更大、更加让人不安的问题,如果爱德里娅真的学会了如何封印天使与恶魔的力量,那么她会怎么运用这份力量呢?

Adirawas’t just seeking power. By studying Kulle’s methods, she believed she couldfind a way to trap and destroy the seven Evils forever.

爱德里娅仍在不停寻求这份力量。拜佐敦所赐,她相信她找到了可以永远封印七大恶魔的方法。

发表于 2014-7-26 20:32:00 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津

18#
本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-7-31 14:20 编辑

Zoltun Kulle andthe Black Soulstone

佐敦.库勒和黑灵魂石

I have spent many years documenting historical figures. In all that time,very few have filled me with equal parts disgust and reverence Zoltun Kulle isone of them.

我用了很多时间去记录各类历史人物。这么长时间以来,相对来说,这么多的人之中,很少能有像佐敦.库勒这样让我既尊敬又憎恶的人。

Ancient texts portray him in a number of different ways: a once virtuousman lost to the dark abyss of obsession, a murderer and a torturer, and aheroic member of the Horadrim. But most of all, he is known as the architect ofthe Black Soulstone, a profane simulacrum of the three crystals ArchangelTyrael bestowed on the Horadrim.

古籍中用了很多不同的方式描述他的为人:原本是一个德高望重的人却因沉迷黑暗深渊而就此堕落,而同时又是一个杀手和酷刑者,并且也是英勇杰出的赫拉迪姆创建者之一。但最重要的是,他是黑灵魂石的缔造者,这是一件对大天使泰瑞尔馈赠与赫拉迪姆创造封印三水晶的亵渎之物。

Over the following pages, I will examine how he accomplished such a featand also speculate on what his ultimate intentions were.

在接下来的文字中,我将检视他是如何完成那些壮举,同时也要揣测他的最终意图究竟何在。

To begin, it is important to understand Kulle’s origins. He hailed fromthe Ennead mage clan, a group renowned for its mastery of transmutation andenchantment. Like his kin, Kulle dedicated his life to the noble pursuit ofthese sciences, always seeking to manipulate the base components of thephysical world.

首先,重点是要了解库勒的来历。他亲和于三大法师部族的恩奈德宗族,以精通转化与封印而著称的组织,就如同他的至亲般,库勒将他的一生献给了这些崇高追求的科学研究,总是试图操作物质世界的基础构件

Jered Cain, in The Nature of the Soulstones, succinctly described Kullethis way:

杰瑞德.凯恩,在灵魂石的本质上,是这样阐述库勒的行为的:

In all things, he glimpsed the elements of life, ripe for growth. He was,in his better days, driven by dreams of elevating his fellow man to wondrousnew heights.
Kulle, perhaps above all other Horadrim, had the power and the wisdom tobring his grand vision of a better world-one devoid of its inherent flaws-tofruition.

万物之中,当他瞥见生命的要素,他因此而疯长般的成熟。,在他全盛时,梦想着鼓励他的同伴驱使他们到达全新的高度。
库勒,也许超越了所有其他的赫拉迪姆,所具有的力量和智慧给他带来宏伟的视野,让他看到了一个更美好的世界,实现一个剔除了根深蒂固缺陷的世界。

During the Hunt for the Three, Tal Rasha entrusted Kulle with the vitaltask of safeguarding the Amber, Sapphire, and Crimson Soulstones. The Enneadmage’s expertise in the realm of physical objects made him the perfect choicefor such an undertaking. Jered wrote that he often found Kulle awake late intothe night, experimenting with the soulstones and documenting their properties.

在缉捕三大恶魔时,塔.拉夏委托库勒的重要任务就是维护封印之石,黄色(巴尔)、蓝色(墨菲斯托)和深红色灵魂石(暗黑破坏神)。这个恩奈德宗族的专长领域既是操弄物质物品,这个任务反倒使他的成为一个绝佳的机会。杰瑞德这样写道,他发现库勒经常秉烛夜坐,对灵魂石进行试验和记录它们特性。

Uncle Deckardreferenced multiple texts about Zoltun Kulle, but I could only find this amonghis things.

迪卡德叔叔引用了多类文献来叙述佐敦.库勒,但我发现库勒他似乎只在做一件事

The following are some of Kulle’s observations as recorded by Jered:

以下是杰瑞德对库勒的研究记录中做出一些记述:

The soulstones are attuned to non-corporeal beings. They have no powerover living, breathing creatures.
They emit a strong spiritual vacuum when invoked. Once caught in thisfield of energy, entities are drawn into the crystal’s recesses and trappedforever.
Imprisoned beings can only be released upon destruction or deactivation ofthe soulstone.
If broken, fragments mirror the properties of the greater whole, yet eachpiece’s overall effectiveness-power, if you will- is noticeably diminished.
A mortal body can augment the properties of the soulstone. I believe thereis a connection between the crystals and our kind that transcends physicality.
The space within the soulstone is both finite and infinite, bothconstrictive and expansive. It is immeasurable by any mortal instrument that Iknow of.
The soulstones contain echoes of history and time-of the origin andpurpose of all things.

灵魂石是调和无形的所在。即使没有灵魂禁锢它们也能存在,就像是正在呼吸的生灵。
当它们被启动时会散发出强大的灵魂吸取力。一旦陷入到这种吸能立场内,灵魂会被永远禁锢入到晶体深处。
可禁锢人类灵魂会将灵魂石击碎或失去应有的魔力。
一旦损毁,四散的晶体碎片仍有整块水晶的属性,但因为每一块的能效将明显被削弱了。
一个凡人的躯体可将灵魂石的禁锢能力得到加强,我相信我们和灵魂石之间有一些超越凡胎的关联。
在灵魂石的空间内即是有限也为无限,同时又是压缩和膨胀的合体。我知道任何凡人的装置都无法与其相提并论。
灵魂石包含着历史的回响、万物的起源和众生之需。

Hard to believeKulle was ever a great man. He struck me as spiteful, obsessed only withhimself and his own vision.

很难相信库勒曾是个伟人。他居心叵测的欺骗了我,痴迷于他自己的野望。

I will not recount the events of the Hunt for the Three here, for I havedocumented them elsewhere. Suffice it to say, Kulle became a master of thesoulstones. His knowledge of them soon mystified even the other Horadrim. Withgreat fervor and determination, he applied everything he learned to help hisbrethren imprison the Prime Evils.

我将不再此处赘述关于缉捕三大恶魔的事件了,我会在其他笔记中提到他们。可以说,库勒就此成为了灵魂石专家。他的学识很快超于他们,迷惑了甚至其他赫拉迪姆。以其极大的热情和决心,他将他的一切学识帮助兄弟们禁锢了庇尔斯级恶魔。

Tragically, the harrowing quest took its toll on the Ennead mage. Oncemirthful and spirited, he became an unfeeling husk, numb to even the basesthuman emotions. Kulle’s demeanor darkened significantly. It is said he becameincreasingly wary of the High Heavens. On more than one occasion, he ranted tothe other Horadrim about how the Angiris Council had, during the Sin War,nearly voted to eradicate humanity. Kulle believed that the Eternal Conflictwould inevitably scour humans from existence unless they rose to their “true”potential. By this, I suspect he meant mankind’s nephalem origins, a subjectthat he obsessed over.

可悲的是,这个恩奈德宗族的追求付出了代价。一旦处于欣喜若狂时,他便成了一具无情的躯壳,麻木甚至失去了人类的基本情感的人,库勒的行为明显的堕入黑暗。据说因此连高阶天堂也对此感到越来越担心。不止一次,他与其他赫拉迪姆激辩有关安杰瑞斯议会的所作所为,在原罪战争期间,近半数投票支持消灭人类。这使得库勒深信永恒之战会波及到人类世界的生存,除非能激发他们真正的潜能。关于他说的真正的含义,我推测是指存于凡人身上的涅法雷姆天赋,这正是他着迷的所在。

Perhaps in the legends of the nephalem, Kulle found a glimmer of hope-away to mend the tattered remains of his humanity. Unfortunately, the path heultimately took to reach this goal was inexcusable.

或许在涅法雷姆的传说中,库勒抱有一丝希望来补救自己破碎不堪的人性。很不幸的是,他未达目的不择手段却是无法原谅的。

Kulle took leave of the Horadrim and returned to the east, disappearinginto the deserts outside Caldeum. Unbeknownst to the rest of the order, he usedhis great powers to bend the earth to his will, forging vast archives beneaththe shifting sands. To the best of my knowledge, this is where he formulatedhis idea of the Black Soulstone. By trapping angels and demons within thecrystal, he believed it would serve as a catalyst to in fuse his soul with theelements of life-sorrow, joy, love, hate and all others.

之后库勒告别了赫拉迪姆并返回了东方,消失于卡尔蒂姆城外的那片沙漠之中。斗转星移,他运用他强大的魔法力量扭曲了大地,在凄凉沙地之下建立了庞大的秘库。据我所知,就是在这里他构思了黑灵魂石。这个晶体能同时捕获天使和恶魔,他坚信,它会成为催化剂去融汇他的灵魂和生命元素-悲伤、喜悦、爱、恨和其他所有的情绪。

Mother told methat Kulle would lure initiate mages into his archives and subject them togruesome experiments. He would drain their blood and extract their organs, allthe while trying to distill their nephalem “essence.”

母亲告诉我,库勒引诱一些初级魔法师进入他的秘库并对他们进行可怕的试验。他抽干他们的血液,提取他们的器官,所有的试验都是为了提炼他们体内的涅法雷姆精华

How he actually went about crafting the soulstone remains a great mystery.Not even Jered wrote conclusively on the subject (but perhaps that wasintentional). Of the more suspicious reports I have come across, one claimsthat Kulle drained some of his own blood and transmuted it into crystal.Another account states that the mage excavated the remains of a legendarynephalem and molded the bones into the Black Soulstone.

他到底如何制作出灵魂石碎片仍是个巨大谜题。甚至杰瑞德都最终提到有关于这个问题(但也许是有意为之)。而我看到了一份更加难以置信的报告,有人声称库勒耗尽了自己的血液将它融入了水晶。而另一份记述中提到说,库勒挖掘了一个有着传奇般的涅法雷姆的坟墓,将他的骨骼制成了黑灵魂石。

But these tales are steeped in conjecture and hearsay, and therefore mustbe viewed with skepticism. The important fact is that Kulle succeeded increating the soulstone. He then set out to imprison angels and demons withinthe crystal. For this, the Ennead mage journeyed to sites from the eras of theSin War and Mage Clan Wars-places where terrible battles had raged betweenangels, demons, and nephalem.

但这些故事仅仅存在于猜测和谣传,因此我们必须报以怀疑的态度来看待。可重要的事实是库勒确实是成功制造了灵魂石。之后他开始将天使与恶魔囚禁到水晶里。至此,这个恩奈德宗族从开元的原罪之战到法师宗族之战,所到之处充斥着愤怒的天使、恶魔和涅法雷姆之间可怕的争斗

To fully appreciate Kulle’s vision, it is crucial to understand somethingrelated to the nature of demons. To the best of my knowledge, when one of thesecreatures is killed in the mortal realm, it leave something behind-a shadow ofsorts. It might be helpful to think of this shadow as a lingering portion ofthe demon’s essence imprinted on our world.
为了充分见识库勒的远瞻,关键是要了解有关恶魔的本性。就我所知,当凡人被这些生物所杀害时,会从被杀者体内离开些东西-暗影之物。为了易于理解可以把它当做在我们世界中消失不散的恶魔精髓的印记。

Angels, however, are an entirely different matter. Very likely, Kulle haddeveloped a different technique for trapping angels than he had for demons, butI am lacking in specifics regarding this.

而天使则是完全不同的情况。很可能,库勒开发出了另外一种能用不同的方式,可同时囚禁恶魔与天使,只是我缺乏这方面的研究而无法确定。

What I do know, however, is that Kulle used his various techniques to markangels and the essences of slain demons. He planned to cast a powerfulsummoning spell that would force them into the recesses of the Black Soulstone.

而我能确定的是,库勒运用多种手段标记天使以及毁灭恶魔的精髓。他曾预谋掷出强有力的魔法召唤术来迫使他们封印入黑灵魂石的深处。

I wonder if thisis true. The Horadrim who fought Kulle claimed that he bled sand.

如果这是真的,我好奇到底是哪位赫拉迪姆主张与库勒斗争并将其血液流于黄沙中。

Kulle worked tirelessly to perfect his methods. It is said that he developedan entirely new system of runes for trapping and summoningdemons (perhaps influenced in some way by Vizjerei magic). Before long. He hadmarked a number of sites around Kehjistan.

库勒孜孜不倦的完善自己的工作。据称他开发了一套全新的方法捕捉和召唤恶魔咒文(或许是这种方法是来自费斯杰利魔法的影响)。不久之后。他在卡吉斯坦遍地置放这种魔法。

By this time, the Horadrim had learned of Kulle’s intentions. After muchdeliberation and planning, they stormed the Ennead mage’s shadowy archives,Kulle had planned for such a scenario by filling his lair with traps andguardian constructs composed of living sand. One of the Horadrim who took partin the mission- Iben Fahd – wrote that many of these brethren lost their livesduring the assault. In the end. However, the Horadrim prevailed. They thwartedKulle at the precise moment when he was poised to cast his great summoningspell.

就在那时,赫拉迪姆已经了解了库勒的意图。经过深思熟虑和谋划,他们攻入了这个恩奈德宗族的秘库,这个是库勒在他的流沙老窝中布满了各式陷阱和守护者的地方。有个参加这个任务的赫拉迪姆-艾本.法哈德这样写道:很多兄弟在这次进攻中牺牲。还好的是到最后,赫拉迪姆占了上风。当他们挫败库勒时,他正在准备施放他那强大的召唤法术。

Of Kulle’s fate, I know that the Horadrim could not kill him-at least notin the normal sense of the word. Perhaps Kulle had truly awakened his nephalembirthright, thereby granting him extraordinary powers. Whatever the case, theHoradrm were forced to undertake a most gruesome task: dismembering Kulle. Theyconcealed his head in the Dahlgur Oasis and locked his body away in what IbenFahd cryptically referred to as a “Realm of Shadow.” I have heard rumors thatthis place might have been similar to the domains that the ancient Vizjereiused to imprison and interrogate demons.

纵观库勒的命运,我明白赫拉迪姆无法杀死他,至少不是常识上的杀死。或许库勒真的唤起了他与生俱来的涅法雷姆之力,从而得到他那非凡的力量。无论怎样,赫拉迪姆被迫担负起更加毛骨悚然的任务:肢解库勒。他们分别把他的头颅藏在了达厄古绿洲,而艾本.法哈德则含糊的提到他的躯体被安放在了暗影之境。我听到一些谣言,说这里可能是类似于古代费斯杰利文献中所提到的用于关押和审判恶魔的魔法领域。

I am woefully ignorant of what transpired with regards to the BlackSoulstone. Did the Horadrim destroy it? Or, as with Kulle, was it beyond theirabilities? Knowing the Ennead mage, he would likely have gone to great lengthsto protect his masterwork.

遗憾的是我却对黑灵魂石的下落一无所知。这些赫拉迪姆是不是已经将它摧毁了呢?又或者正如库勒所言他确实超越了他们的存在?这个精明的恩奈德宗族,他可能会竭尽所能全力保护他的杰作。

Mother spentyears learning how to use Kulle’s runes. That’s why she couldn’t be a part ofmy life. She negated Kulle’s spell work and then used his magic as a means tosomehow mark the lesser and Prime Evils
母亲花费多年的时间去学习如何运用库勒的符文。正因如此她才没法看护我长大。她使库勒的符文失效,然后又用他的魔法作为一种手段,以某种标记次级恶魔和庇尔斯级恶魔。

22nd day ofkathon
1285 AnnoKehjistani

一月二十二日
于 卡吉斯坦尼 历 1285
My study of theBlack Soulstone using Zoltun Kulle’s glyphs and other notes I found in hisarchives

这些是我在研究黑灵魂石时,在佐敦库勒的秘库中找到的符号和日记。

The crystalshifts like a living thing. It is canning. Manipulative. When I’m rested, itgrows small, luring me into complacency.

这个晶体似乎是活的可以随机变化的东西。既是密闭也可造作的,每当我放下它时,它就逐渐变小,然后又诱使我自信满满的。

When I’m tiredand on the verge of collapse, it becomes ominously large, crushing what remainsof my confidence.

而每当我筋疲力尽接近崩溃边缘时,它又变得诡异般的巨大。碾压了我的信心

-Leah

莉亚

Conclusions

研究结论

Having reviewed my notes and compiled this manuscript, I must ask again:what do I know of Adria? I am quite loath to admit that answering this questionwith any certainty seems more untenable now than ever before.

在回顾我的日志和搜集这些手稿之后,我必须扪心自问:我到底有多了解爱德里娅?即使我很不愿意去面对这个问题,但现在比以往更加扑朔迷离了。

On the on hand, I have uncovered a great deal about Adria’s unsavoryhistory. This evidence presents her as a person of shifting allegiances. By allaccounts, her life is defined by a perpetual ebb and flow between attachmentand abandonment, loyalty and betrayal. For examples of this, I need only lookto her dealings with individuals such as Sevrin and Maghda. From all of this, Iwould conclude that Adria cares only for the people around her so long as theyprove useful to her mysterious goals. The drive for knowledge and powerdictates every facet of her relationships.

从一方面来讲,我揭开了很多有关爱德里娅不光彩的过去。由此可证明她只忠于她自己。从所有记述来看,她的一生总是过着依恋和遗弃、忠诚与背叛的颠沛流离而生活着,这点其实仅仅从她与塞弗润和玛格达的过往就可以看得出来。从这一切的一切,我可以断言爱德里娅仅仅只在乎那些周遭有利用价值的人,来让她完成自己的神秘目的。而这些人际关系则铸就了她知识和力量的方方面面。

On the other hand, I have met Adria myself, and I have judged her as acourageous and brilliant, albeit unconventional, ally. In Old Tristram, Ibelieved her when she said her grand mission was to wage war against the Evilsof the Burning Hells. I would even go so far as to say that, in a very meaningfulway, she inspired me to set out on my current path.

而从另一方面来说,从我个人来看爱德里娅,我认为她是个勇敢而又聪明,不循规蹈矩的好伙伴。在旧镇崔斯特姆时,我很相信她说的重要任务就是掀起与烈焰地狱的反抗战争。我必须得说,就因为她这个颇具意义的伟业,激发了我走上如今这条抵抗邪恶的道路。

But how can I reconcile my own firsthand experiences with the knowledgethat she once led the Coven, a cult that exists to serve the very forces sheclaimed to stand against? Oh, if only I could meet Adria again and put my mindat ease. I have so many questions for her. Perhaps she has an explanation forthose unsettling chapters of her past.

但我又怎能将,已经知道她曾经领导过真神教,又和我对她的主观臆断联系在一起呢?毕竟她曾宣称自己是要对抗这种侍奉暴力的邪教啊。唉,我真恨不得,能在与爱德里娅再见上一面。而今我有无数的问题要问她。或许她能好好解释她的那些令人困惑不安的过去。

Deep down, I want to believe that she has overcome whatever dark thoughtsled her to join the Coven and, later, rule it alongside Maghda. I want tobelieve that this strange quest she embarked on years ago and her obsessionwith Zoltun Kulle are both in the interest of good rather than evil. I wish thisall for my own sake, but even more so for Leah’s.

我从内心上希望她是在与玛格达统领真神教之后,便已打消了堕入黑暗的念头。我更愿意相信她那些从事多年诡异的目标,和她痴迷于佐敦.库勒的爱好都是有着良好的目的。而这些理由不仅是给我自己的,也更是给莉娅的。

This wish, however, also stems from an altogether different concern. Inconducting my End of Days research, thoughts of Adria have continually plaguedme. For the life of me, I cannot understand the reason. Why, when I have sovital and demanding a task at hand, do I spend even a moment worrying abouther? Is it simply because Leah is now in my life, or does Adria have some yetunforeseen part to play in future events?

基于这个理由,还有另一件来自于至关重要,但却又毫无关系的事情。就是我在进行世界末日研究的时侯,对于爱德里娅的意图一直不断的困扰着我。即使要我的命,我也无法参透这个意图。为何当我手头有如此重要而又艰巨的任务时,我仍然要忧虑她的意图?仅仅是因为莉娅吗?又或者爱德里娅会在不可预见的未来中,操弄什么重大事件吗?

The bitter truth is that I do not know, and I fear I never truly will.

我仍然不知道这个苦涩的真相是什么,我怕是永远也弄不清了。

发表于 2014-7-26 20:33:06 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津

帖子:312

符文:2

19#
好顶赞啊 楼主加油  超级喜欢
发表于 2014-7-26 20:33:10 |显示全部楼层 来自:浙江
[armory]http://kr.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/壞了的偏愛-3708/hero/6804228[/armory]

帖子:131

符文:0

20#
楼主太牛了。支持你。。        
发表于 2014-7-26 20:33:41 |显示全部楼层 来自:上海

21#
本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-7-31 14:24 编辑

She made hardchoices to fight evil. Gave everything of herself. Mother walked a differentpath than you, Uncle. Doesn’t mean her way was wrong.

她肯定是要准备牺牲一切,才来给自己下了如此大的决心要对抗邪恶力量的。虽然母亲走了与您完全不同的道路,但叔叔,这并不意味着她的方式是错的。

1st day of Ostara
1285 Anno Kehjistani

三月一日

于 卡吉斯坦尼 历 1285

It seems as ifonly a few days have passed since I was rifling through Uncle Deckard’s booksin Caldeum, but I know it’s been much longer. Time is bleeding together. Losingits significance. I spend night and day holed up in this corner of Bastion’sKeep.

自从我在卡尔蒂姆拼命地翻看迪卡德叔叔的笔记以来,似乎才过去几天而已。但我知道其实在这上面已经花了太长时间了,我日日夜夜的窝在戍卫要塞的角落里面,而时间一点点地流逝,我却在这里顾此失彼。

Mothersays the nephalem and Tyrael have routed Azmodan’s forces. When we firstarrived here, the demon lord was throwing everything against the keep – legionscrashing against the walls, sending tremors through the bones of the greatfortress. It’s over now. If things continue going well, we will soon imprisonAzmodan in the Black Soulstone along with the other Evils.

母亲说那个涅法雷姆和泰瑞尔已经击溃了阿兹莫丹的军队。当我们刚刚到这里的时候,这个恶魔之王正在派出无数的军队去攻打这个要塞,击溃了这里的城墙,整个要塞都在剧烈的震颤。如今这一切就要结束了,只要能将事情持续做好,我们很快就能将阿兹莫丹和已经囚禁起来的其他恶魔,永久地封印到黑灵魂石里了。

But it’sso hard to be hopeful. Hard to think about anything other than the soulstone.The Evils – they know the end is coming. They’re growing desperate. Frantic.The energy radiating from the crystal is changing how I see things, How I feelthings. Sometimes my body seems to stretch apart at a thousand different pointsuntil the pain makes me black out. Other times I have the sensation I’m beingcrushed, my body folding inward over and over again until the darkness swallowsme.

但是此刻仍不容乐观,还有什么能比这颗灵魂石更加难以想象的?这些恶魔们,它们知道自己的末日即将临近。他们越来越绝望变得更加疯狂。我看到了,我也感受到了这颗晶体不断变化释放出的能量。时而,我就像是被无数个点撕裂一般,直到疼到晕厥过去。时而,我又感觉像是被压扁了,然后被一遍一遍的反复折叠直到黑暗将我吞噬。

Mothertells me to sleep, but it’s getting harder to do so. I always dream of NewTristram and Uncle Deckard. He’s sitting at his desk, leafing through hisbooks. I hear laughter drifting through the window of his house. I smell baconsizzling in the tavern nearby. For a brief moment, everything is normal again.

母亲让我去睡觉来缓解压力,但是仍然是难以入眠。我总是梦回到新崔斯特姆,看到迪卡德叔叔。看他坐在他的书桌前,翻阅他的笔记。听到从他屋子窗口外飘荡地嬉闹声。闻到从附近酒馆传来的阵阵烘培根的香气。转瞬间这一切又消失不见。

Then Iwake up. The laughter becomes the death rattle of injured soldiers in the nextroom; the smell of bacon becomes the stench of corpses burning on the ramparts.

然后我就惊醒了。嬉闹声逐渐变成隔壁房间内垂死伤员的呻吟声;而培根的香气也逐渐变成城墙外焚烧尸体的恶臭。

Therealization of everything I’ve lost presses down on me until I can’t move. ButMother knows how to bring me back from the edge. She takes my Horadrim necklaceand puts it into my hand. The cold metal’s touch reminds me to be strong. If Ifail, all the dead in New Tristram, Caldeum, and Bastion’s Keep will have losttheir lives for nothing. All the years Uncle Deckard sacrificed to forestallthe End of Days will have been wasted.

现实中失去的一切,压得我喘不过气。但母亲总是知道如何将我从悬崖中解救回来。她让我将赫拉迪姆的项链攥在手中。金属的冰冷感提醒着我一定要坚强。因为一旦失败,那些在死在新崔斯特姆、卡尔蒂姆和戍卫要塞的人们,将被白白的牺牲掉。这也将辜负多年来为了防止世界末日来临做出牺牲的迪卡德叔叔。

I haven’tgiven up, Uncle. We’re so close to victory, and we owe so much of it to Mother.I understand why you doubted her. I only wish you could be here to see how hardshe’s fighting – see how she’s the one thing that keeps me going.

所以,叔叔,我还没有放弃,我们快要获得胜利了,而这一切母亲也功不可没,我理解您为何要质疑她的过往,但我仅仅是希望您能亲身体会到,她是如何为此而努力地去斗争,也希望您能看到她是如何让我坚持下去的。

WheneverI stumble, she’s at my side, holding me. Telling me how proud she is. How muchshe’ missed me these long years. We talk about the things we’ll do when thebattle is over. She urges me to push forward just a little longer so thateverything we’ve worked for will come to fruition. She promises me that thispain will all be over soon. Then, we will begin our life together anew.

当我走入瓶颈时,她在我的身边,给了我莫大的支持。鼓励着我,说我是她最大的骄傲。并且说她是有多么的思念我。我们甚至聊到战斗结束之后,要去过什么样的好日子。她不断地敦促我,只要再加把力气就能获得胜利的成果了。她还向我保证,这种痛苦即将结束了,到时侯,我们就能过上自己想要的新生活了。
-Leah
莉娅

ps.日期是来自国外暗黑维基百科,但是老外能推测出来的也只有以下这几个月,据说庇护所(圣休亚瑞)与咱们的12个月类似。

以下提到的对应月份是推测,不具权威性,请注意。

kathon 一月

Solmoneth 二月

Ostara 三月

Damhar 十月

Ratham 十一月

Esunar 十二月

发表于 2014-7-26 20:33:54 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津

帖子:2

22#
暴雪的作品,总是有如斯魅力,吸引着我们。
发表于 2014-7-26 20:44:38 |显示全部楼层 来自:湖北

帖子:374

23#
感谢分享!!~~
发表于 2014-7-26 20:55:41 |显示全部楼层 来自:河南
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/Luka-3691/hero/16581483[/armory]

帖子:365

符文:47

24#
神贴留名,一直耐不下心来翻译外文书籍,看来兴趣才是最好的导师
发表于 2014-7-26 20:58:45 |显示全部楼层 来自:天津
[armory]http://hero.d.163.com/hero/cn/PLUTO-52505/43363518[/armory]

帖子:162

25#
霸气的,楼主辛苦了,加油。
发表于 2014-7-26 21:03:15 |显示全部楼层 来自:陕西
盖尔·加朵-神奇女侠1/1[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/%E9%9B%A8%E4%B8%8B%E7%84%A1%E6%83%85-3519/hero/44984911[/armory]

帖子:5144

符文:109

26#
牛啊,光看看就觉得很多  
发表于 2014-7-26 21:06:50 |显示全部楼层 来自:安徽
aspire#3520

帖子:1404

符文:44

27#
泰瑞尔之书诶... 翻译幸苦
发表于 2014-7-26 21:07:45 |显示全部楼层 来自:浙江

阿三飞天流
头像被屏蔽

帖子:15040

符文:886

28#
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
发表于 2014-7-26 21:31:20 |显示全部楼层 来自:北京
签名被屏蔽

帖子:2

29#
凯恩之书的中文版将prime evils翻译为魔神,将lesser翻译为魔王。我觉得可以将prime evils翻译成魔王,而将lesser evils翻译成魔头。但是游戏里又有“七大魔王”这种说法,真是蛋疼。
发表于 2014-7-26 21:32:23 |显示全部楼层 来自:湖北

帖子:64

30#
搞个标红 我以为开GF了
发表于 2014-7-26 21:33:59 |显示全部楼层 来自:山东
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册网易通行证