符文:0

92#
感觉可以去字幕组或者什么汉化组谋个好职业。
发表于 2014-7-27 13:09:51 |只看该作者 来自:上海

帖子:449

符文:71

93#
a421378918 发表于 2014-7-27 12:54
这段翻译貌似有点问题,我觉得应该是翻成:经受圣光洗礼的圣骑士同据记载能召唤大地神灵给自己注入巨大 ...

这段确实我翻译时就感觉有问题,感谢你意见,我一会作出修改。
发表于 2014-7-27 14:01:39 |只看该作者 来自:天津

帖子:1104

符文:28

94#
平凡人的无私分享,大量不被人知的辛苦工作,成就伟大的奈飞天...
发表于 2014-7-27 14:46:37 来自凯恩之角App |只看该作者 来自:广东

帖子:588

符文:50

95#
顶一个 楼主威武霸气
发表于 2014-7-27 16:48:03 |只看该作者 来自:山西

帖子:986

符文:26

96#
签名好啊,不错,来支持一下。
发表于 2014-7-27 16:53:54 |只看该作者 来自:吉林
[armory]http://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/profile/evilemon-3325/hero/16818089[/armory]
[armory]http://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/profile/evilemon-3325/hero/16818088[/armory]
头像被屏蔽

帖子:2321

符文:0

97#
必须赞起
发表于 2014-7-27 18:28:26 |只看该作者 来自:浙江
签名被屏蔽

帖子:352

符文:35

98#
强力马克!!!楼主好人,好早以前就想看了
发表于 2014-7-27 18:57:06 |只看该作者 来自:湖南

帖子:1017

符文:11

99#
囧灰的joker 发表于 2014-7-27 00:08
The Creation of Westmarch

小马哥已经是死亡世界的人,无形了!
发表于 2014-7-27 19:11:08 |只看该作者 来自:广东
[armory][/armory]/

帖子:858

符文:73

好顶赞 流芳百世
发表于 2014-7-27 19:26:42 |只看该作者 来自:山东
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/%E6%BB%BF%E5%A4%A9%E6%98%9F-3904/hero/55297806[/armory]
头像被屏蔽

帖子:823

符文:4

感谢分享                    
发表于 2014-7-27 19:57:29 |只看该作者 来自:北京
签名被屏蔽

帖子:276

符文:12

看了差不多半个小时……马一个等更新!顶楼主!
发表于 2014-7-27 20:17:57 |只看该作者 来自:云南
[armory]http://cn.battle.net/d3/en/profile/%E9%87%8E%E4%BA%BA%E8%8A%B1%E5%9B%AD-5872/hero/4716415[/armory]

帖子:45519

符文:4147

好长好长 还没看完 先来一顶 卤煮辛苦
发表于 2014-7-27 20:21:03 |只看该作者 来自:内蒙古

koYY 发表于 2014-7-27 19:11
小马哥已经是死亡世界的人,无形了!

{:13_448:}明白了。
发表于 2014-7-27 20:37:49 |只看该作者 来自:天津

本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-7-27 20:52 编辑

Crusaders

圣教军

Ps.直译是十字军,东征十字军,⊙﹏⊙b

As an addendum to the story of Westmarch, I find itprudent to touch on a separate campaign launched in the name of the Zakarumfaith. Whereas Rakkis had gone west, seeking conquest, this other force hadgone east, driven by entirely different motivations.

作为威斯马屈故事的延伸,我的发现触及到另一支以萨卡兰姆教义为名的远征军。就在拉基斯去往西方征服时,这支队伍则开往东方,驱使他们的却是完全不同的动机。

The following information comes from a number ofdistinct (and sometimes contradictory) sources. However, I am confident thedetails herein are in large part factual.

以下信息来自许多迥异(有时矛盾)的起源。但我深信这里的大量细节很大程度上是真实的。

Around the time that Rakkis began his historicmarch, a Zakarum cleric grew troubled by what he saw as a subtle darkening ofthe church. This man, named Akkhan, was of the belief that the faithful hadstrayed dangerously far from Akarat’s original tenets.

在拉基斯历史性进军的同时,一位萨卡兰姆教士被教宗里一股难以捉摸的黑暗势力所不断困扰。这个人叫做阿克罕,他相信现在的信仰正从来自于阿卡拉特的原始教义中逐渐地偏离了。

What was this “darkening” he became aware of? I canonly assume it was related to the Sapphire Soulstone, the enchanted crystalthat contained Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred. At the Horadrim’s request, theZakarum had taken this vile artifact, vowing to safeguard it. They stayedtrue to their word, but Mephisto’s influence nonetheless began seeping into thehearts and minds of the church’s spiritual leaders.

到底是什么“黑暗势力让他意识到现在的危机?我只能猜测是与蓝色灵魂石有关,这颗魔法水晶禁锢着仇恨之王墨菲斯托。在赫拉迪姆的要求下,萨卡兰姆接纳了这颗邪恶的神器,誓言要保管好它。他们兑现了自己的诺言,但即便如此,墨菲斯托的影响还是渗入进教宗的精神领袖的身心之中了。

Whether or not the cleric knew of the corruption’sprecise source is unclear. Regardless, Akkhan acted to forestall the faith’simpending doom. I take the following from the scrolls of Sarjuq, a text of rareand little-known Zakarum history:

教士无论是否清楚知道腐败的具体起源,阿克罕仍采取了行动,阻止教义迫在眉睫的厄运。我以下借用一本鲜为人知珍贵的萨卡兰姆经书,萨尔克之轴来叙述:

Akkhan searched far andwide for warriors of unparalleled strength, for believers who burned with aninner Light that was blinding to behold. He made them, these men and women whomfate pulled to his side like iron to the lodestone, into crusaders.
阿克罕搜寻那些有着无与伦比力量的将士,为了这些信徒,他燃烧着内心令人目眩的圣光,他像铁一样让这些善男信女的命运如磁石吸附到自己的身边,打造成为圣教军
It is said that the cleric gave these crusaders aseemingly impossible task: to scour the far-flung lands to the east and find ameans, however it might manifest, to purify the Zakarum faith.

据说阿克罕给了这些圣教军一个看似不可能的任务:进军遥远东方的土地和寻找净化萨卡兰姆的教义方法,不论是否能真正找到。

TheBook of Cain explores the Zakarum’s stewardship of Mephisto’s soulstone ingreater detail.
凯恩之书中事无巨细的记述有关萨卡兰姆管理墨菲斯托灵魂石的情况。
It is important to note that the members of thisorder were not paladins. Akkhan specifically avoided calling on thoseindividuals because he saw them as a product of the church’s errant ways. No,crusaders were a different breed of holy warrior. Resourceful and resilient,they were trained to wield powers unlike any before.

需要重点注意的是,这份任务命令人员中不得出现圣骑士。阿克罕故意避免调用到这些人,因为阿克罕看到他们是教宗错误训练方向下诞生的产物。或者说,圣教军是一种另一种培养出的圣战士。他们被训练的足智多谋又有韧性才能支配力量,这些与之前的战士没一点相似的。

After rigorous preparations, the crusaders fannedout into the east, each one going a separate way. They lived off the land,never staying in settled places for longer than necessary. They developedsecret symbols and hand gestures to communicate with other crusaders whom,by chance, they might cross paths with. Every firsthand account I have foundconcerning these individuals depicts them with an air of mystery.

经过严格的备战,每个圣教军以独立方式分散开向东挺进,他们靠山吃山,从不在哪怕需要定居的地方停留,他们研制的秘密符号和手势作为暗号,在机缘巧合下可能在某处相遇便用这种方式交流。我发现每份原始资料中,只要提到圣教军,人们对他们的描绘都是充满神秘色彩。

But herein lies something of a puzzle, for I havealso heard tales that the crusaders made no effort to mask their presence. Itis even rumored they spoke openly about their sacred quest to anyone with thecourage to ask.

这也就是谜题所在,我也耳目很多故事称,圣教军根本不去遮掩自己的行踪,甚至有传闻说,他们公开谈论自己的神圣追求,对每个向他们勇敢提问的人去解释。

On the topic of crusader succession, it seems thatthey chose a single initiate to train and mentor in their ways. Theseindividuals, recruited from local populations, were picked based on a number offactors, such as their innate affinity to Akarat’s teachings.
在圣教军继承主题上,似乎他们采用一对一的训练和师徒继承的方式。这些个体的圣教军,来自当地的居民,是基于很多因素而来,就如阿卡拉特的教诲给他们有天生的亲和力一样。

It is worth mentioning that becoming a member of theorder was not without its sacrifices. Initiates were asked to expunge everyvestige of their former lives forever. When their mentor perished, the acolyteswould take on their master’s identity, donning his or her weaponry, armor, andeven name. Only then did these initiates ascend to the rank of crusaderthemselves.

值得一提的是,成为圣教军的一员并不是没有牺牲的,信徒们被要求永远抹去所有以前生活过的痕迹。当他们的导师逝世时,徒弟将继承导师的身份,佩戴上他或她的武器,穿上盔甲,甚至名称也要继承,只有在那时这些信徒才能晋升至圣教军。

Of the order’s mission, I am woefully lacking indetails. It appears that some crusaders investigated legends of lost Zakarumwritings and holy relics from bygone eras. Other were driven by stories ofinfants born with an inner Light so pure that it would cleanse the faith of itsaffliction. But I have found no definitive evidence that states a crusaderactually uncovered a means to complete his or her quest.

很不幸,我对圣教军任务细节知之甚少,所呈现出的故事也都是来自于,过去那个时代的遗失的萨卡兰姆文献和神圣遗物中有关研究部分圣教军而来的传说,还有一些故事提到,新生儿的降生能带来至纯地神圣之光可净化苦难中萨卡兰姆教义。但我没有任何确凿的证据来证明,圣教军确实能找到了一种方式来完成他或她们的任务。

What I do know is that the crusaders exhausted most-ifnot all-promising leads in the east. Over two centuries after beginning theirsearch, members of the order began returning to Kehjistan. Their names,beliefs, and sacred mission were the same, but they were a different people,born of the rugged cultures at the edge of the known world.

我所知道的是,大部分圣教军在东方最有希望找到线索的搜寻过程中都已疲惫不堪,那么结束两个世纪的搜寻后,教团中的成员们开始陆续返回卡吉斯坦,这时,他们的名字、信仰和神圣使命与出发时仍然相同,但以物是人非了,而他们都是世界边缘粗犷文化下诞生的孩子。

It is tragic (or perhaps timely) that they returnedto Kehjistan when they did. The Zakarum Church had already succumbed to demoniccorruption. Travincal and the surrounding city of Kurast had transformed into acauldron of banditry and suffering.

可悲的是,当他们返回卡吉斯坦时(也许是正好赶上)。萨卡拉姆教宗已经屈服于恶魔的腐化。库拉斯特的周边城市以及崔凡克已经成了土匪强盗成灾的乐土。

This, it seems, was precisely the state of affairsAkkhan had warned of. For the crusaders, I imagine that seeing the ailingcondition of Zakarum faith only strengthened their sense of purpose in life.

这似乎正好应正了阿克罕曾警告过的情形。对于圣教军来说,我能想象当他们看见已经病入膏肓的萨卡兰姆教义时,反而更加强了他们对自己一生所追求的坚定信念。

From what I have gathered, the remaining crusadersare now fixing their gazes to the unplumbed lands of the west to continue theirsearch with even greater voracity.

从我搜集的资料来看,其余的圣教军重新修正了自己的方向,向着深不可测的西方挺进,更加贪婪去搜寻教宗的解决之道。

IMAG1064.jpg IMAG1065.jpg

Multiple crusaders in region

此区域有多个圣教军

Plentiful food and shelter here

这里有落脚点和充足的食物

Dangers ahead

前方危险

Grave of a crusader

圣教军之墓

Grave of a rebel crusader.

背叛者之墓