//没登陆

欢迎您来到凯恩之角,奈非天!

帖子:449

符文:71

本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-8-13 22:05 编辑

1263 Anno Kehjistani – The Darkening of Tristram

公元1263 卡吉斯坦尼 黑暗笼罩下的崔斯特姆

Increasingly deranged, Leoric began seeing enemiesin all places, even among his friends and allies. He ordered the execution andtorture of innocent townsfolk. The king also declared war on neighboringWestmarch, believing that the region was plotting against him. Along with anumber of loyal followers, Leoric’s eldest son, Aidan, departed for Westmarchto wage his father’s ill-begotten campaign.
  Lazarussecretly kidnapped Leoric’s youngest son, Albrecht, and presented him beforeDiablo. The Lord of Terror possessed the boy, twisting the prince’s body into amonstrous demonic form. Albrecht’s disappearance drove Leoric into an evengraver state of paranoia, and he lashed out against all those whom, in hismadness, he deemed responsible for his son’s mysterious fate.
  Westmarch’ssuperior armies crushed the forces of Leoric. Lachdanan, captain of the king’ssoldiers, returned from the disastrous conflict only to see his home inshambles. It was this brave and tragic man who finally slew Leoric, thereby puttingan end to the king’s reign. Thereafter Lachdanan and his comrades buriedLeoric’s body somewhere deep in the labyrinthine catacombs beneath Tristram.
  Demonscontinued terrorizing the people of Tristram. All seemed lost until Aidanreturned from Westmarch. Hoping to find his missing brother, the young warriorand his allies forged into the depths of the cathedral. During this harrowingjourney, Aidan was forced to strike down his own father, who had beenreanimated as the Skeleton King. The prince also vanquished Lazarus and anumber of fetid demons. Ultimately, Aidan slew Diablo, only to find that indoing so, he had also killed Albrecht.
  In the weeksthat followed, Aidan became increasingly distant and withdrawn. He soughtsolace from only one individual in all of Tristram-the witch Adria. I laterlearned the cause of Aidan’s troubles: in a courageous (albeit reckless) act tocontain Diablo’s essence, he had plunged the Crimson Soulstone into his ownbody.
  The sadtruth here is that Aidan would eventually succumb to the Lord of Terror’sinfluence. Known henceforth as the Dark Wanderer, he departed Tristram andventured east to liberate Baal and Mephisto. Adria left the town as well andtraveled to Caldeum, where she eventually gave birth to a daughter named Leah.
  As forTristram, demons returned to the town en masse and slaughtered the inhabitants.Indeed, there was no respite or salvation for these people, only death andsuffering. I survived this tragedy, though I was imprisoned by the foul minionsof the Burning Hells.

陷入疯狂后,李奥瑞克开始认为到处都是他的敌人,无论是他的朋友还是盟友。他下令拷打和处决无辜的镇民。国王还对邻国威斯马屈提出宣战,认为该地区正在密谋篡夺他的王权。李奥瑞克的长子,艾丹和大量的忠实追随者一同在他父亲丧心病狂的授权下,起兵讨伐威斯马屈。
    拉扎鲁斯暗地里绑架了李奥瑞克的小儿子阿尔布莱彻,把他祭献给了暗黑破坏神。男孩被暗黑破坏神附身后,王子躯体扭曲纠结的成了狰狞的恶魔。阿尔布莱彻的失踪让李奥瑞克更加偏执妄想,他咒骂所有的人,在他疯狂的脑海里,他认为这就是他小儿子神秘宿命。
    威斯马屈的精锐部队击溃了李奥瑞克的武装力量后,国王卫队队长拉齐达南,从这场悲惨的冲突之中重返了自己的家园,却发现家乡已陷入混乱。正是这个勇敢悲剧的男人最后了结了李奥瑞克,从而结束了李奥瑞克国王的统治,此后拉齐达南和他的战友将李奥瑞克的尸体掩埋在崔斯特姆,地下迷宫般的墓穴中的某个深处。
    恶魔们还在持续威胁着崔斯特姆的民众。眼看就要满盘皆输时,长子艾丹从威斯马屈归来了,并期望能找到他的兄弟,年轻的战士与他的盟友们坚定地修道院深处挺进。在这趟令人心痛的征途中,艾丹被迫击倒了复活成骷髅王的父亲,王子同时也击败了拉扎鲁斯和大量腐臭的恶魔。最总,艾丹杀了暗黑破坏神,不过却发现这也等同于杀掉了阿尔布莱彻。
    在接下来的几周里,艾丹变得越来越冷淡和孤僻,他向整个崔斯特姆的唯一女巫爱德里娅身上寻求安慰。后来我才了解到艾丹的问题所在:他勇敢地将绯红色灵魂石插入自己的身体里(尽管鲁莽)去遏制暗黑破坏神的灵魂。
    令人悲伤的真相是,艾丹最终还是在恐惧之王的影响下屈服了。他成了之后家喻户晓的黑暗流浪者,他离开崔斯特姆向东方前行,去解放巴尔和墨菲斯托了。而爱德里娅同时也离开了小镇并前往卡尔蒂姆,在那里她产下一名女婴名为莉娅。
    至于崔斯特姆,恶魔还是返回到了镇上,将那里的居民全部杀尽。事实上,这些人连一丝喘息的机会都没有,等待他们的只有死亡和痛苦了。我虽在浩劫中幸免于难,但还是被烈焰地狱的污秽的喽啰们监禁起来了。

Nihlathak, the barbarian elder whohelped Baal bypass the guardians at mount Arreat’s summit, in large part, itwas due to his ill-begotten actions that I was later forced to destroy theWordstone.

尼拉塞克,野蛮人部族仅存的长老,他帮助巴尔绕过守卫者(远古野蛮人的试炼)登上了亚瑞特山巅峰,很大程度上就是因为他的背叛,我才被迫摧毁世界之石的。

Ps.守卫者为远古野蛮人的试炼场,另泰瑞尔对此事似乎此耿耿于怀,还特意写出来了。

Deckard Cain wrote of this nowinfamous barbarian and his foolish pact with Baal. I have included the text ina later section of this tome.

这个臭名昭著的野蛮人和他与巴尔愚蠢的盟约由迪卡德.凯恩所撰写,我已经将这一内容放置在后面的章节里。

1264 Anno Kehjistani – The Dark Wanderer

公元1264 卡基斯坦尼 黑暗流浪者

Archangel Tyrael learned of the Dark Wanderer andhis plans. The Aspect of Justice confronted him in the tomb of Tal Rasha, butthe archangel was overcome by the combined might of the Wanderer and the newlyliberated Baal. The two Prime Evils imprisoned Tyrael in the ancient tomb.
  It wasaround this time that a band of heroes rescued me from Tristram. I helped themas best I could. Together we freed the rogue monastery of Eastgate Keep fromdemonic influence and then followed the Wanderer’s path to the tomb of TalRasha. There, we released Tyrael from his bonds and swiftly continued ourjourney.
  It isimportant to note here that during this time, my companions faced and defeatedAndariel and Duriel, for it appears that these Lesser Evils had decided to aidDiablo.
  The DarkWanderer eluded us at every step. He managed to free Mephisto within Travincal.It was then that the last vestiges of Aidan disappeared and Diablo took on amore fitting demonic form. He ventured into the Hells to muster his followers,while Baal set out to Mount Arreat, home of the Worldstone. Mephisto remainedin Travincal to continue asserting his influence over the Zakarum Church andits crazed followers.
  I cannotoverstate the momentous events that followed.
  Against allodds, my companions defeated both Mephisto and Diablo (the latter within thevery depths of the Burning Hells) and captured them within their respectivesoulstones. The heroes went on to sunder the crystals in the blisteringHellforge, thereby casting Mephisto’s and Diablo’ essences into what Ispeculate to be an otherworldly realm called the Abyss.
  In the wakeof this victory, my companions fixed their gaze on Baal. The Lord ofDestruction had begun rampaging toward the sacred summit of Mount Arreat. Youmust understand that from the moment of Sanctuary’s creation, this mountain hadacted as a protective shell around the World stone. It was this-the Heart ofCreation itself-that Baal planned to find and corrupt.

天使长泰瑞尔洞悉到黑暗流浪者和他的企图。于是便在塔.拉夏之墓与他对峙,但天使长却被流浪者和重获解放的巴尔合力击败了。于是两个庇尔斯级恶魔将泰瑞尔囚禁在古墓之中。
    同一时刻,一群英雄拯救我脱离崔斯特姆的苦海。我尽我所能去帮助他们。我们一起解放了受恶魔腐化的东门要塞罗格修道院,然后沿着黑暗流浪者的足迹一路跟到了塔.拉夏之墓。在这里我们解救了被束缚的泰瑞尔,然后继续我们的行程。
    这里需要注意的是,这一时间段,我的同伴们击败了安达利尔和督瑞尔,看来这些次级恶魔是来援助暗黑破坏神的。
    黑暗流浪者的行踪飘忽不定,我们跟踪的每一步都落空了。他最终将困于崔凡克深处的墨菲斯托释放了。同时艾丹残余的肉身部分也就此消失殆尽,暗黑破坏神终于显出原形。它置身进入地狱召集他的追随者,随后   巴尔准备进军世界之石的所在地亚瑞特山,而墨菲斯托则留守在崔凡克,继续腐化萨卡兰姆教宗和它的狂热信徒们。
    接下来我将尽量理性陈述随后的重大事件。
    尽管艰难重重,我的同伴们将墨菲斯托和暗黑破坏神双双击败(后者则在烈焰地狱的底层),并再此将它们的灵魂封印至灵魂石内。英雄们接着在滚烫的地狱熔炉内将灵魂石击碎,从而我推测这里就是铸就墨菲斯托和暗黑破坏神的灵魂的地方,而此地被称之为冥界国度的地狱深渊。
    在这场胜利之后,我和同伴们把目光锁定在了巴尔身上。毁灭之王已开始狂暴的向神圣的亚瑞特山山峰进发。你必须明白,从圣休亚瑞创造的那一刻起,这座山就是保护世界之石的所在。正是由于它是创造圣休亚瑞的核心,所以巴尔才要谋划找到并腐蚀世界之石。

1265 Anno Kehjistani – The Lord of Destruction

公元1265 卡基斯坦尼 毁灭之王

Atop Arreat, my companions defeated Baal, but notbefore the demon had tainted the Worldstone with evil. Dear reader, understandthat by doing so, the Lord for Destruction had damned humanity to darkness. Ourfall to evil appeared inevitable.
  Only Tyraelknew of our terrible fate. Steeling himself, he cast his angelic blade,El’druin, into the Worldstone. The resulting explosion shattered the crystaland leveled Mount Arreat. I have come to believe even Tyrael was destroyedin the process.
  But it mustbe stated that this act, however catastrophic it was, thwarted Baal’s designsfor humanity.

在亚瑞特山顶,我的同伴们击败了巴尔,但在击败恶魔之前,它已经将邪恶渗透至世界之石里。亲爱的读者,他之所以这么做,是因为毁灭之王要诅咒人性倒向阴暗面。我们无可避免的就要堕入邪恶了。
    只有泰瑞尔认识到我们糟糕的命运。他鼓起勇气,将自己的天使之剑艾.德鲁因掷入了世界之石。由此产生的爆炸震碎了水晶同时也将亚瑞特山夷为平地。我相信就连泰瑞尔也在这场爆炸中被摧毁了。
    应该指出的是,虽然这么做造成了巨大的灾难,但也粉碎了巴尔对人性腐化的计划。

This is true. It would take manyyears for my essence to rematerialize, thus allowing me to return to the HighHeavens.

这就是真相。用尽多年我才得以汇精转实,从而得以重返高阶天堂。

发表于 2014-8-13 12:40:55 |只看该作者 来自:天津

帖子:44

符文:9

就等你更新了 辛苦辛苦 要是能更新快点就好了
发表于 2014-8-14 09:08:25 |只看该作者 来自:安徽

阿诺舒华#3714 发表于 2014-8-14 09:08
就等你更新了 辛苦辛苦 要是能更新快点就好了

实在是没办法,很多人名和地点还有事件我都得挨个排查,尽量跟凯恩之角和现有出版的书籍对照进行统一,大量的时间都花费在这上面了,举个例子,就像再再过些日子发布的时间线内容里的第一教团,就跟现有的赫拉迪姆小说有着密切相关,所以得看完之后我才能确定我翻译的内容跟官方书籍是统一的。
发表于 2014-8-14 12:01:38 |只看该作者 来自:天津

1265 Anno Kehjistani – Caldeum Ascendant

公元1265 卡基斯坦尼 新兴的卡尔蒂姆

Once it was revealed that demons controlled theZakarum Church, public opinion of the organization plummeted. Indeed, Kurastand Travincal had suffered greatly with the Dark Wanderer’s arrival in the cityand the events that followed.
  After aseries of deft political maneuvers, Emperor Hakan I moved the capital ofKehjistan to Caldeum and secured power there. It should be stated that this wasno easy feat. Powerful trade groups controlled much of Caldeum, and theemperor’s reputation had suffered in the wake of Zakarum corruption. But Hakanwas a brilliant diplomat, and he used his talents to forge alliances and gainthe respect of the city’s nobility.
  In the yearsthat followed, Caldeum also proved to be a sanctuary for the remaining membersof the Zakarum Church. These individuals flooded into the city to begin theirlives anew. It was at this time that Caldeum, which had always been animportant city, became perhaps the most powerful and influential urban centerin all of Sanctuary.

在发现萨卡兰姆教义被恶魔控制之后,民意对教会支持度急剧下降。事实上,在黑暗流浪者造访过城市以及随后因他发生的种种事件对库拉斯特和崔凡克造成沉重的打击。
    经过一系列的巧妙政治运作,哈坎大帝为了确保自己的集权力将卡基斯坦首都迁至卡尔蒂姆。应该说这一切都是历尽千辛的。强大的贸易集团控制着绝大部分的卡尔蒂姆,接着大帝的声誉遭受来自新兴的卡尔蒂姆营私舞弊的影响。但哈坎是一位杰出的外交家,他运用自己的才华去缔结盟友并重振高贵的卡尔蒂姆的声望。
    在随后的几年里,卡尔蒂姆也被证明是圣休亚瑞之中,萨卡兰姆教义剩余成员的庇护地。这些人涌进城市中开始了他们的新生活。那时的卡尔蒂姆是极为重要的城市,或许也是是整个圣休亚瑞内最为强大和最有影响力的核心城市。

During this time, in the year 1272,Deckard Cain traveled to Caldeum and took Leah into his care.

1272年,迪卡德.凯恩行至卡尔蒂姆并承担起照顾莉娅的重任。

Ps.至此开始便是国内暗黑小说《赫拉迪姆》的故事,有兴趣的同学可以看一下,凯恩是如何与莉娅相会,以及去往吉库尔冒险,以及前篇提到的彼列的仆从:盖瑞斯.劳这位文学家如何成为暗心者并设计陷害这对老小的。

1272 Anno Kehjistani – The First Ones

公元1272 卡基斯坦尼 第一教派

Long before I encountered them, a group of youngscholars discovered a hidden archive of Horadric texts in the city of Gea Kul.They brought these lost tomes before the famed litterateur Garreth Rau, who wasso amazed by the find that he took lead of the scholars and set out to reforgethe Horadrim. The members of this fledgling order became known as the FirstOnes. There was, however, a darker truth to Rau and his seemingly noble plans:he was beholden to the will of Belial, the Lord of Lies, Gradually, this manused his influence and power to transform Gea Kul into a warren of torture andhopelessness.
  With youngLeah at my side, I uncovered Rau’s ultimate goal while investigating rumors ofthe re-formed Horadrim. He planned to resurrect an army of fallen sorcerersentombed beneath Gea Kul-victims of a horrific battle waged during the MageClan Wars. Alongside the brave uncorrupted members of the First Ones andMikulov, a monk from the kingdom of Ivgorod, Leah and I helped bring Rau’sschemes to an end.

我很久以前遇到他们的,这是一群年轻的学者,在吉库尔城中发现了藏于密室的赫拉迪克文献。著名的文学家盖瑞斯.劳参看了他们拿到的这些失落典籍,惊讶发现通过这些典籍,自己已经找到成为这些学者的领袖和重振赫拉迪姆的方法。这些羽翼未丰的成员被其命名之为:第一教派。但劳和他看似高尚地阴谋的真相是:他因受谎言之王彼列的蒙恩并遵照它旨意,运用自己的影响力和权利将吉库尔变为一片酷刑和绝望的狼藉之地。
    当时年幼的莉娅在我身边,我调查重组的赫拉迪姆兄弟会好一阵子后,才揭开劳的最终目的。他要策划复活埋葬于吉库尔城下,一支在可怕法师部族战争期间丧命的堕落巫师军团。在一群勇敢的未受腐化的第一教派成员和来一名自艾格罗德王国的武僧:米库洛夫的协助下,我和莉娅终于将劳的阴谋推向终点。

Ps.最后一句有一定的意思是莉娅和凯恩助劳毁灭了他的诡计,但是与本文前言不搭后语,就没有这么翻,至于为什么劳毁掉自己的计划,还是请看书吧。

发表于 2014-8-17 15:40:29 |只看该作者 来自:天津

符文:2

像这样的好事必须支持和感谢给我带来的方便
发表于 2014-8-17 20:47:38 |只看该作者 来自:山东
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/p9p-3232/hero/24017902[/armory]

必须支持~顶UP主~好人有好报
发表于 2014-8-18 10:54:31 |只看该作者 来自:安徽

帖子:231

符文:0

很好看 顶起来!
发表于 2014-8-18 13:11:35 |只看该作者 来自:广东

本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-8-20 19:03 编辑

1285 Anno Kehjistani – The Prime Evil

公元1285 卡吉斯坦尼 至恶之魔

After the fall of the Prime Evils, Belial andAzmodan plotted an invasion of Sanctuary. I broached this subject with theAngiris Council, but they did not heed my warnings. Therefore, I made mydecision to join the ranks of mankind as a mortal.

庇尔斯级恶魔们垮台后,彼列和阿兹莫丹便开始密谋入侵圣休亚瑞。我向安杰瑞斯议会提出了这一隐患,但他们无视我的警告,因此我决意加入人类的行列,成为一名凡人。

When I fellto Sanctuary, my dissipating angelic powers roused the dead outside NewTristram, a settlement built near the remains of the old town. The ordeal leftme powerless to help the townsfolk defend their homes. No, salvation came froma different source: a brave mortal whose nephalem powers had awakened. Sadly,Cain fell during these events. His loss will be felt for many years to come.

当我陨落到圣休亚瑞时,我所散发的天使之力唤醒了新崔斯特姆附近的死灵,这是一座在旧镇废墟附近建起居民区。堕为凡人的苦难让我无力帮助镇民们保护自己的家园。不过,救赎之路缘起不同:一位勇敢的凡人已然唤醒其涅法雷姆之力。但令人心痛的是,凯恩在之后的这一系列事件中仙逝。他的逝世在多年之后仍会感到痛惜。

Togetherwith Leah, the nephalem, and other valorous mortals, I set out to Caldeum,where Belial had assumed the guise of a new emperor, Hakan II. Leah’s estrangedmother, the witch Adria, soon joined us. Her guidance led us to the BlackSoulstone, an incredible artifact that contained the essences of five of theseven Lords of the Hells. After capturing Belial and Azmodan, Adria had usbelieve that she would destroy the crystal, thus banishing evil from existenceonce and for all.

连同莉娅、涅法雷姆和其他无畏的凡人们以及我,剑指卡尔蒂姆,在那里,彼列伪装成新皇帝哈坎大帝二世。而不久之后莉娅也找到她失散多年的生母,女巫爱德莉娅加入了我们的队伍。被她牵着鼻子走的我们,在其会意之下获取了一件不可思议的神器:黑灵魂石,它已禁锢了地狱七魔之中五只恶魔精华。不久之后彼列和阿兹莫丹也相继被擒,爱德莉娅让我们相信,她会摧毁灵魂石,因此邪恶也会因此一劳永逸的被销毁。

The valiantnephalem defeated Belial in Caldeum, and the Lord of Lies was drawn into therecesses of the Black Soulstone. My companions and I then set out for ArreatCrater, where Azmodan had unleashed the legions of Hell upon the mortal world.

英勇的涅法雷姆挫败了在卡尔蒂姆的彼列,谎言之王卷入了黑灵魂石。我和我的同伴们向亚瑞特环形山进发,在那里一望无边的地狱军团已被阿兹莫丹释放到凡人世界上。

Many liveswere lost. Many horrors were faced. While other mortals cowered, the nephalemforged onward, striking down Azmodan. As with Belial, the last demon lord wascontained within the Black Soulstone. A glorious victory lay ahead…. And thatwas when Adria unveiled her true allegiance.

在这里众灵涂炭。面对着无边的恐怖,有那么一刻不少凡人陷入绝望,但那个涅法雷姆仍一往无前击倒了阿兹莫丹。和彼列的命运一样,最后这只恶魔领主也被黑灵魂石所纳入。在爱德莉娅还未揭露出她效忠的真相时,这份胜利是多么的伟大荣耀啊。

For at leasttwenty years, she had served Diablo. She had conceived Leah, whose father wasthe Dark Wanderer, for the sole purpose of acting as a vessel for the Lord ofTerror. Diablo consumed the essences of the other Lords of the Hells trappedwithin the Black Soulstone, thus becoming the Prime Evil. Possessing Leah’sbody, the terrible entity stormed the High Heavens and laid waste to theangelic realm.

至少有二十年,她效忠于暗黑破坏神。那时她已怀上莉娅,而生父就是黑暗流浪者,唯一的目的就是要她成为恐惧之王的容器。暗黑破坏神最终将黑灵魂石内的地狱领主们的精华吞噬殆尽后,便成为了至恶之魔。彻底占有了莉娅的肉身,这个骇人的恶魔直冲云霄,进入高阶天堂并践踏了这个天使国度。

Atop thegreat Crystal Arch, the nephalem finally vanquished the Prime Evil and cast theentity from the Heavens. The black Soulstone, however, escaped destruction.Still roiling with the Prime Evil’s essence, it was placed in the care of theAngiris Council.

在水晶圣拱的顶峰,那个涅法雷姆最终战胜了至恶之魔并将其从天堂上扔出去。黑灵魂石则幸免于难,被妥善的安置在安杰瑞斯议会厅内,而至恶之魔的灵魂仍在其内翻腾搅动着。

This actmarked the beginning of a new era in the history of angels and mortals alike.But whether or not Diablo’s reign of terror had truly come to an end remained unclear.

战胜了至恶之魔,标志着一个凡人与天使以平起平坐的姿态展开的新时代,但恐惧之王暗黑破坏神的统治是否真的结束了,前景仍不明朗。

With the passing of Deckard Cain, I havecontinued his work. Soon this task will fall to you, Horadrim.
Over these twenty years, Caindedicated his life to investingating the End of Days.
随着迪卡德.凯恩的逝世,我继续承担起他的重任,很快这份重担就会落在你们的肩上,
赫拉迪姆。
这二十年来,凯恩终生献身于追查世界末日的线索

Ps.此篇由泰瑞尔撰写,就此时间年代线篇章结束,后面将带来各地宗派篇章,其实就是职业背景……
发表于 2014-8-20 12:34:05 |只看该作者 来自:天津

先顶再看~时刻关注你
发表于 2014-8-20 13:12:39 |只看该作者 来自:安徽
头像被屏蔽

提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
发表于 2014-8-22 16:18:10 |只看该作者 来自:天津

帖子:5375

符文:58

本帖最后由 墨鱼Babylon 于 2014-8-23 15:05 编辑
囧灰的joker 发表于 2014-8-22 16:18
Ps.暴雪针对职业设计来说,应该是遵循各类古典魔幻小说而来的,简单的分为法力、敏捷和力量,这一分类方式几 ...

话说,NEC一派好像是拉斯玛,不是拉马斯。。。。顺便这一派怎么就邪教了,虽然这派基本已经行走在那边缘了。。。NEC派强调的是平衡,崇拜的是庇护所的守护龙神塔格奥(D3有个护腕就叫塔格奥之旋)。我觉得称之为邪教不太妥当。。。。而且别看NEC这幅样子,对于生命的理解大概比巫医还叼,已经是可以直接为物品注入生命了,和巫医的僵尸已经不在一个级别上了。。。。

然后就我的理解来说,SOR这个职业应该是一种操控自然元素(火电冰)的法师,其实更接近X战警里暴风火人冰人那种超能力者。。。。其实和德鲁伊相反,德鲁伊是借助自然的力量,本来是火山的就让它火山,本来是风的就让它是风。Wizard本来是巫师,形象参考哈利波特,属于超越人类的种族,能力上基本不受物理法则的约束(神马骑扫把飞啊这种)。D3的秘术师比较自负,所以是自称Wizard,其实就是中二。。。。
发表于 2014-8-23 14:56:58 |只看该作者 来自:浙江

[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/AvalonUtopia-3281/hero/29600218[/armory]
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/Zero-31511/hero/24528239[/armory]

帖子:179

符文:13

多么浩大的工程啊,必须给你顶一顶
发表于 2014-8-23 15:09:38 |只看该作者 来自:江苏
嘛咪嘛咪哄!!脸不能黑下去了
[armory]http://tw.battle.net/d3/zh/profile/woaisunqing-3578/hero/39388367[/armory]

墨鱼Babylon 发表于 2014-8-23 14:56
话说,NEC一派好像是拉斯玛,不是拉马斯。。。。顺便这一派怎么就邪教了,虽然这派基本已经行走在那边缘了 ...

我编辑这个表格确实是不太严谨,拉斯玛这个错误比较严重,我回来会调整的,另外至于邪教,我是想留个悬念,因为后面的更文中专有一篇介绍死灵法师的,已经为他们这个职业正名了。我就留在后面让大家看吧。最后非常感谢你的回复,让我受益良多。

发表于 2014-8-23 18:38:29 |只看该作者 来自:天津

本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-8-24 14:06 编辑

Factions of Sanctuary

圣休亚瑞的宗派

Amazons
*  Leader: QueenXaera
* Base of Operations: Temis, Skovos Isles
* Standing: Active
* Number of Members: Est. 5,000 (fully trained soldiers of theamazon caste)

亚马逊

* 领袖:夏亚女王
* 领地:斯科沃斯群岛
* 状况:活跃
* 成员数量:5000人左右(亚马逊的种姓制度只属于训练有素的战士)

Ps. Temis在地图上没有这个地方,也可能是驻警防卫系统,总之没搞清楚是什么。

The amazons are an elite martial caste of the Askariculture. Tales of their almost preternatural skill with bows, javelins, andspears are well-known throughout Sanctuary. The highly trained members of thiscaste fulfill a range of duties, from defending the borders of their sun-drenched homeland, the Skovos Isles, to guarding the vast Askari merchantfleets that sail to the far corners of the world.

It should be noted here that the amazons are notmerely soldiers. They are bound to the matriarchal Askari government. Twoqueens reign over the Skovos Isles, one of whom heads the amazons. The othermonarch rules a caste of mystics and spiritual leaders known as the oracles.This has been the way of things since ancient times.

亚马逊的阿斯卡瑞文明,是一个以尚武精英阶层为主的种姓制度社会。她们在圣休亚瑞闻名遐迩的就是对弓、标枪和矛有着无与伦比的使用技巧。这些武艺高强的成员在这个种姓制度下履行的职责范围有;从保卫沐浴在阳光下的家园,斯科沃斯群岛的国界线,到守护庞大的阿斯卡瑞商船船队驶向世界遥远的彼岸。
    这里需要了解的是,亚马逊不仅是士兵。她们还是母系阿斯卡瑞政治主体。由两位女王同时统管斯科沃斯群岛,一位是管理亚马逊战士,而另一位女王则是管辖秘传仪式的种姓制度和被誉为先知的神职人员。这种统治方式,恒古未变。

Ps. Caste这个词可代表社会地位、等级制度,这些词比较好理解,但这个词内包含着亚马逊文明的特殊性,世袭、独权、以及纯种的渴望的意思。所以还是改为比较晦涩的种姓制度这个词。

Assassins
* Leader: Unknown
* Base of Operations: Unknown
* Number of Members: Unknown

刺客

* 领袖:未知
* 领地:未知
* 成员数量:未知

Mystery shrouds the assassins (also known as theViz-Jaq’taar or Order of the Mage Slayers). The very name of their order iswhispered in hushed and fearful tones by those who practice magic. I have met afew of these assassins, but the truth is that I still know very littleconcerning the group’s rites, numbers, and leadership. What I am aware of,however, is this: after the disastrous Mage Clan Wars, the Vizjerei leaderscreated the Viz-Jaq’taar to watch over all sorcerers and hunt down any foolishenough to delve into demonology or other outlawed practices. To avoid thepotentially corruptive influence of magic, assassins were strictly forbiddenfrom directly wielding arcane energies. Instead, the members were instructed tohone their bodies into weapons and employ ingenious devices and enchanted trapsto match the powers of their sorcerous enemies.

刺客这个宗派一直被神秘所笼罩着 (亦称为维兹-杰奇塔尔或法师杀手教团)。这个教团以使用熟练的魔法,在行动上悄无声息和恐怖色彩而闻名。我有幸见过几个这样的刺客,但说实话我仍然对这个组织的宗教仪式、人数和首领知之甚少。好在我了解他们的部分有:在经过灾难性的法师部族战争过后,维兹耶雷部族领袖们创建了维兹-杰奇塔尔教团,去监视并猎杀任何愚昧的深入钻研恶魔学识的巫师,以及其他非法的法术实践。为了避免被潜在的腐化所影响到,刺客是被严禁直接使用秘法能量的。取而代之的是,教团成员需以磨练自己身体化为武器,配合运用巧妙的体术和魔法陷阱来针对他们的巫师劲敌的法术。

BarbarianTribes
* Leader: Varied (individual chiefs lead each tribe)
* Base of Operations: Mount Arreat (formerly)
* Number of tribes: Est. 32 (formerly)

野蛮人部族

* 领袖:多名(各族酋长自我统领本族)
* 领地:亚瑞特山(已毁)
* 部族数量:32(已解散)

Once, there were numerous barbarian tribes, many ofwhich had existed since before recorded history. Each one traced its lineageback to the mighty nephalem Bul-Kathos. Each one sang epic sagas of its owngreat warrior ancestors. For millennia, these proud and indomitable tribeslived around Mount Arreat, a place considered sacred to the barbarian people.Indeed, despite whatever blood feuds or rivalries existed among the groups,they were all devoted to protecting the mountain.

Inthe year 1265, tragedy befell the mighty barbarians. Arreat was torn asunder ina catastrophic explosion, wiping entire tribes from existence. Ever since thatapocalyptic day, few barbarian enclaves have remained at the smoldering corpseof the mountain. Most have disbanded entirely, their members scattered likeleaves in the wind. It is said they search the world for a new purpose-a newvigil-to give their lives meaning.

曾经,那里有着众多的野蛮人部族,其中有许多在历史记载之前便已存在了。每一个部族追溯起来都是孔武有力的涅法雷姆-布尔凯索的血脉。每个部族都歌颂着自己伟大先祖的传奇战史。几千年来,这些骄傲、不屈的部族围绕在亚瑞特山下生活,这个地方被野蛮人视为神圣之地。事实上,尽管在部族之间存在着雪恨家仇和争权夺利的事情,但他们都是为了致力于保护这座圣山而存的。
    直至1265年,悲剧终于降临在强盛的野蛮人部族之上。在一场毁灭性的爆炸后亚瑞特山四分五裂,以至于将整个部族群落彻底抹去。自从那一天起,只有少数野蛮人仍在无焰燃烧的圣山残骸边苟活。而大部分已经完全解体,剩下的成员侧如风中的树叶散落各地。据说他们在寻找世上新的目标、新的守护,以便给予他们生命的含义。

发表于 2014-8-24 13:52:37 |只看该作者 来自:天津

本帖最后由 囧灰的joker 于 2014-9-3 11:23 编辑

Council ofElders

* Leader: shared among council members
* Base of Operations: Harrogath
* Standing: Inactive
* Number of Members: 13

长老议会

* 领袖:在议会成员之间共享
* 领地:哈洛加斯(已毁)
* 状况:休止
* 成员数量:13

The Council of Elders (sometimes called the Eldersof Harrogath) was an order of venerated and sage barbarians. From passages Ihave found in the ancient Scéal fadatome, it appears this group came into being in the early days of the barbariancivilization. Over the generations, the council provided guidance to the myriadtribes that lived in Mount Arreat’s shadow. When Baal launched his assaultagainst the barbarians in 1265, nearly all the Elder sacrificed themselves tocast a protective barrier around the bastion of Harrogath. To fully appreciatethe council’s act, you must understand that Harrogath was Arreat’s lastdefense-the only place that stood between the Lord of Destruction and themountain’s sacred summit.

Onlyone Elder did not take part in this selfless act. His name was Nihlathak, and Ihave written of him elsewhere. Suffice it to say, Baal’s invasion brought anend to the Council of Elders. Now that the barbarian tribes are in disarray, Ido not know when or if the order will return.

长老议会(偶尔也被称为哈洛加斯长老)是野蛮人中德高望重的贤者所组成的。从我找到的古籍斯伊尔.方达的段落中来看,这个组织是在野蛮人文明早期便已形成了。议会为世世代代住在亚瑞特山影下的无数部族提供指引。当1265年巴尔发起对野蛮人进攻时,几乎所有的长老都为了保护哈洛加斯堡垒周边的阵地工事牺牲了自己。为了充分明白议会这一举动,你必须明白哈洛加斯是亚瑞特山最后一道防线,只有这里能够隔绝毁灭之王向圣山顶峰进发。
    仅有一名长老没有加入到这次无私的运动中。他的名字叫尼拉塞克,对于他的事情已在我其他记述中写到过。可以说,因巴尔的入侵导致长老议会的灭亡。野蛮人部族直至现在还处于混乱中,我并不清楚何时这个教团能够重新振作回归野蛮人。

The Coven
* Leader: Maghda
* Base of Operations: Unknown
* Number of Members: Est. 500

真神教

* 领袖:玛格达
* 领地:未知
* 成员数量:500人左右

Mark the Coven well, for it represents one of thegreatest threats to our world. I believe this depraved group to be an offshootof the ancient Triune. There are, however, some notable differences between thetwo. Unlike the old Triune, the Coven makes no attempt to hide its associationwith demons, its merciless torture methods, or its grotesque rituals. Secondly,I have suspicions that the Coven serves the Lesser Evils Azmodan and Belial,whereas the ancient Triune bowed to the will of the Prime Evils.

Thisis merely speculation on my part, but I feel it is important to write here.After all, the Lesser Evils very likely have sinister designs for our world,plans that may soon unfold. As such, we should watch the Coven’s activitieswith utmost scrutiny.

一定要牢记真神教,这个教派代表了我们这个世界最大的威胁之一。我相信这个堕落的组织是古代三合教的分支。然而,现在两者之间有明显的差异。与三合教不同的就是,真神教并没有试图隐藏它与恶魔勾结的关系,而是公开使用残忍的手段,或是诡异的仪式。其次,我怀疑真神教应该是为次级恶魔的阿兹莫丹和彼列而服务的,但是古代的三合教却是为庇尔斯级恶魔效忠的。
    对我而言,这仅仅是猜测,但我仍认为有必要明确指出以上这些信息。毕竟次级恶魔很有可能已盯上我们的世界,并很快就要施行它们心怀不轨的阴谋了。因此,我们应该时刻关注真神教的一举一动

Based on my recent experiencesbattling the Coven, I believe its membership far exceeded Cain’s estimate.

根据我最近与真神教交锋的经验来看,我相信凯恩大大低估了这个教派的成员数量。

Crusaders

* Leader: Akkhan (formerly); currently no centralizedleadership
* Base of Operations: None
* Number of Members: Est. 300-400

圣教军

* 领袖:阿克罕(已故);目前没有统一的领导者
* 领地:
* 成员数量:300-400人左右

The crusader order arose in the eleventh centuryAnno Kehjistani, a time when the world was undergoing fundamental changes. TheZakarum Church had become the dominant religion in Kehjistan. Rakkis had setoff on his grand campaign to the west. Amid these earth-shaking events, theZakarum cleric Akkhan began noticing subtle signs that darkness was eating awayat the heart of his religion. He formed the order in reaction to thisburgeoning corruption. The crusaders, holy warriors of incredible martialprowess and determination, traveled east to search for a means to purify theZakarum faith. Over two centuries later, this organization still exists, itsadherents unwavering in their desire to fulfill Akkhan’s charge.

Onesubject I feel it prudent to elaborate on here is why the order traveled eastspecifically. I myself believe that the crusaders’ destination was tied to thelife of Akarat, founder of the Zakarum faith. Some of the church’s moreapocryphal writings (such as the scrolls of Sarjuq) say the he was last seenwandering into the eastern lands beyond Kehjistan’s borders. I have no doubtAkkhan was aware of these stories. Perhaps he sent his followers to that cornerof the world in the hopes they would find some as yet undiscovered writings orrelics left behind by Akarat. This is mere speculation on my part, but I find itan adequate explanation for the course taken by the crusaders.

圣教军教团的出现始于卡基斯坦尼历的十一世纪,这一时刻世界正在经历巨变。萨卡兰姆教义逐渐成为卡吉斯坦的宗教主体。拉基斯开始进军西方世界展开他的宏伟征战。在这些翻天覆地的事件之下,萨卡兰姆教士阿克罕发现黑暗力量正以极其微妙的方式腐蚀着他的教宗的核心。他在这种迅速侵蚀的作用下创立了圣教军。这些圣战士有着难以置信勇武的力量和意志力,向着东方进发搜寻净化萨卡兰姆教义的方法。近两个世纪过去后,这个组织已然存在,这些信徒们仍坚持不懈的渴望实现阿克罕的夙愿。
    这里有个问题,我认为我们有必要慎重指出是,为何圣教军要前往东方?我个人相信这是因为圣教军的目标是围绕着,萨卡兰姆信仰的创始人阿卡拉特的生平而来的。更有一些教宗的经外书(诸如萨尔克之轴)提到过,最后一次目睹到阿卡拉特时,他正在卡吉斯坦边界外围的东部地域徘徊。我毫不怀疑阿克罕是知道这些故事的。或许因此他才派遣这些圣教军去往东部世界的角落,期望他们会找到阿卡拉特留下的那些还未发现的笔记或者文物。对此来说这只是我个人的猜测,但我觉得它已经能充分解释圣教军为何采取这种行动方式了。

Ps. Apocryphal writings的直译是经外书卷,百度称这种书的解释是:天主教与基督教的圣经差异和多余部分为经外书。我估计有点像三国志和三国演义之间的区别。

See Deckard Cain’s more intricateaccount of this order, which I have included in the ‘Fate of the BlackSoulstone’ section.

看到迪卡德.凯恩如此繁复赘述这个教团,这部分内容我已概括在‘黑灵魂石的命运章节里了。

Ps.这段文字确实是在圣教军篇下方写的,我不太理解为什么泰瑞尔要特意写这段话,因为圣教军跟前篇的黑灵魂石没什么关系,我个人认为,可能是泰瑞尔认为与黑灵魂石在天堂进行腐化和墨菲斯托在萨卡兰姆教义腐化类似,所以他也要像阿克罕寻找方法去扼制腐败。

Druids

* Leader: Greenwalker Ciódan
* Base of Operations: Túr Dúlra, Scosglen
* Number of Members: Unknown
(although I estimate that at least 500 high-rankingwarriors watch over and guide much of druidic culture)

德鲁伊

* 领袖:绿野行者塞克丹
* 领地:.杜拉,索格伦
* 成员数量:未知
(然而据我估计这个教宗至少有500名高阶战士守护和指引着德鲁伊的文化)

Ps. 德鲁伊的领地索格伦位于仙塞跨海右侧那片沙漠的顶端区域,至于下文提到索格伦是个绿意盎然的森林却很难以理解,因为现在地图上这片区域已经是沙漠了。

The druids are a most intriguing order, a collectiveof warrior-poets who inhabit the verdant forests of Scosglen. They live by the Caoi Dúlra, a philosophy passed down bythe nephalem Vasily that exhorts oneness with the natural world. The druids areso tied to the land that they can commune with animals and even plants, callingon their aid in battle. I have witnessed these feats firsthand and know them tobe more than legend.

Froma young age, druids study their arts and hone their union with nature in greatstone towers (referred to as colleges) scattered among the emerald forests oftheir homeland. Despite their calm and reflective demeanor, the members of thisorder are not to be trifled with. As the stories go, they share common ancestrywith barbarians, and as such, druids possess immense physical strength. Theirunique school of magic also affords them incredible power. In fact, there are anumber of tales from the ancient days that speak of formidable Vizjerei Magesencroaching on Scosglen, only to be killed or turned back by the region’sfearsome druids.

可以说,德鲁伊是最引人入胜的教派,这些诗人一般的战士们集体居住在苍翠的索格伦密林之中。他们以信草杜拉为生,由涅法雷姆瓦西里流传下来的这个理念劝诫他们应归属于大自然。于是德鲁伊便依附于大地,使他们能与动物甚至植物交流,召唤它们助自己一臂之力。我亲眼目睹过他们运用过这些绝技,比传说中还要更为神奇。
    从年幼时德鲁伊就开始在翠绿森林的家乡内,那些散布四处的伟石塔(可视为学院)中苦钻他们的技艺和磨练他们与大自然结合的能力,尽管保持着沉着泠静的品格,但这些德鲁伊仍不可小觑。他们和野蛮人的先祖同为一宗,正因如此,德鲁伊拥有着强悍的力量。而其独特的魔法流派也提供了难以置信的力量。事实上,诸多来自古代的强大维兹耶雷魔法师们入侵索格伦时的传说中提到,在这个由令人生畏的德鲁伊统领地域,他们不是被杀就是只得落荒而逃。

发表于 2014-8-27 12:09:38 |只看该作者 来自:天津
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册网易通行证