符文:339

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-1-18 04:16:25 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 来自:英国
本帖最后由 Xinert 于 2013-1-18 04:24 编辑

原文地址:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592242994#1

原文如下:(翻译中。。。)

Hey everyone,

I wanted all of you to be some of the first to know that I've made an importantdecision about my future, and how that decision will affect the future ofDiablo.

I recently celebrated my seven-year anniversary working on Diablo III, andwhile it's been one of the most challenging and rewarding periods of my life,I've reached a point creatively where I'm looking forward to working onsomething new. The powers that be at Blizzard have been gracious enough to giveme that opportunity. Over the course of the next several weeks, I will bemoving off of the Diablo III project and transitioning elsewhere withinBlizzard. This decision was not an easy one for me, and not one I made quickly,but ultimately it's what I feel is right.

The first thing I want to assure you all is that this will not negativelyimpact our ongoing support of Diablo III. The game was not made by one person,far from it, and the team that poured their passion and considerable talentinto it isn't going anywhere. We have lots of things planned for the future,and those plans will carry forward as normal. I also won't be abandoning theteam, and will remain available to them during the transition period while wedetermine who will take over duties as game director.

To that point, you shouldn't be surprised if you see a job posting for a gamedirector on Diablo III, as we want to make sure we explore every opportunity tofind the best possible leadership for the project. We're looking forward tofinding this person and hearing what kind of fresh ideas they can bring to thetable.

I'm proud of Diablo III, and despite our differences at times I will miss thecommunity that has formed around it. I feel I have made many mistakes inmanaging that relationship, but my intent was always to provide a great gamingexperience, and be as open and receptive as possible, while still sticking trueto the vision the Diablo team has for the game.

I know some of you feel we fell short of our promise to release the game"when it's ready." While we're not perfect, we try to make the bestdecisions we can with the information and knowledge we have at the time. Thatdoesn't mean we always make the right decisions, but if we made a mistake thenI feel we've made an exceptional effort to correct it.

This is what you can always count on from Blizzard: that we will stand by ourgames and make every effort to continually improve them over time. We heard thefeedback and suggestions from the community. For example, we agreed that DiabloIII's itemization at launch was not good enough, so the team made numerouschanges, including changing drop rates, re-tuning legendaries, and addingscores of new items to the game. We also agreed that the end game needed moredepth, so the team added new events, and new systems like Monster Power andParagon levels.

Our commitment to making our games as good as they can be is what has alwaysdefined Blizzard as a game studio, and that commitment never ends for us at aship date. With your help, we'll continue to play, debate, and improve DiabloIII, as we've done with every Blizzard game.

To that end, patch 1.0.7 is underway, the PTR is live, and there are many othergreat things brewing for Diablo in 2013. I'm leaving Diablo III in good hands,and my departure will not jeopardize the progress of the game as we continue todo what we do: listen, play, and improve.

You are the most passionate, dedicated group of gamers a designer could hope tohave. I wish you all the best, and want to thank you for making this an amazingexperience for me. Keep your axes sharp, your spell books handy, and thatcrafty devil in check.

--Jay

译文:(为了速度,先随便翻译,不通顺的之后再修改)

嗨,大家好,

我希望让大家都在第一时间知道:我做出了一个关于我未来的重要决定,并且这个决定将如何影响暗黑3的未来。

帖子:23

符文:2

2#
嘿大家,我想你们都是一些知道我对我的未来的一重要第一,以及如何决定将影响未来ofdiablo。我最近庆祝我七周年的工作在暗黑3,尽管这是一个最具挑战性的和有意义的改变了我的生活,我已经达到了一个点创造性,我非常期待新的地方。权力被暴雪已慷慨的给我这样的机会。在接下来几周里,我将把掉的暗黑三项目和其他withinblizzard过渡。这个决定对我不是一个容易的一个,而不是一个我做的快,但最终我觉得是对的。我向你保证,所有的第一件事是,这不会negativelyimpact我们正在进行的暗黑3的游戏并不是由某一个人,远离它,和团队,把激情和可观的talentinto它不会去任何地方。我们有很多事的未来计划,这些计划将继续正常。我也不会放弃球队,并将继续提供给他们在过渡期内,wedetermine谁将接管比赛总监职责。在这一点上,你不应该感到惊讶,如果你看到一个工作在暗黑III的gamedirector发,我们要确保我们探索每一个机会找到最好的领导项目。我们都很期待这个人和听证以便他们去寻找什么样的新鲜的观点,他们可以把桌上。我是暗黑破坏神的骄傲,尽管我们的差异,有时我会想念表示,已经形成了围绕着它。我觉得我已经犯了许多错误,但我的意图的管理关系,总是提供了一个伟大的gamingexperience,并尽可能开放和接受,而仍然坚持真实的视觉暗黑破坏神队有比赛。我知道一些你觉得我们没有达到我们发布游戏的“准备好的时候的承诺。“我们都是不完美的,我们试着以信息和知识我们的时候,让我们能够bestdecisions。这并不意味着我们总是做出正确的决定,但是如果我们犯了一个错误,我觉得我们所做的正确的一个特殊的努力。这是什么,你总是可以指望从暴雪:我们将坚持比赛,并尽一切努力,不断提高他们的时间。我们听到了来自社区的反馈和建议。例如,我们同意diabloiii的装备在发射是不够好,所以球队numerouschanges,包括改变利率,重新调整的水平,和addingscores新项目的比赛。我们还同意结束游戏需要moredepth,所以球队增添了新的事件,像怪兽电力andparagon水平的新系统。我们致力于让我们的游戏能有什么alwaysdefined暴雪的游戏工作室,并承诺永远不会结束,我们在船上的日期。有了你的帮助,我们会继续发挥,辩论,提高diabloiii,为我们所做的每一个暴雪的游戏。为此,补丁1.0.7正在进行中,PTR是活的,有许多事情othergreat酿造2013暗黑破坏神。我离开了暗黑破坏神3在良好的手,和我的离开不会影响游戏的进展,我们继续做我们做什么:听,玩,和提高。你是最热情的玩家,设计师希望有专门小组。我希望你一切都好,并要感谢你使我的amazingexperience。保持你的斧子锋利,你的法术书上,并thatcrafty魔鬼在检查。
发表于 2013-1-18 04:18:11 |只看该作者 来自:广西

帖子:186

符文:1

3#
连老板都不玩了 暗黑3玩家流失严重!
发表于 2013-1-18 04:19:51 |只看该作者 来自:美国
[armory]http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RVN-1948/hero/66725128[/armory]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册网易通行证