Average hours being online per day: 12+,每天的工作都需要面对电脑
Available online duration a day:9am ~ 10pm
Available translation duration a day: 9am ~ 10pm,需要时可以随时联系
QQ Account Code: 84271095
Email: cqb3172@gmail.com
What Billzard games have you played:D2
Proficiency of the above games: 惭愧得很,只是会玩的普通玩家
Proficiency of English: 4、6级勉强过的,不过N早的历史了,自谦英语水平不咋地
Have you ever done any translation for similar websites or have you held any translation qualification? 没
Other advantages:人在HK,上facebook youtube之类不用翻墙,算是长处不?
Introducer: Lucarl说写他,嗯嗯,个人没意见,呵呵

PS:厚着脸皮申请个,备用的翻译员,只是希望在接下来信息爆发的时候能够帮上点忙。
老婆说:老公,来一PAO吧!

帖子:5459

符文:731

2#
哈哈,lz真的写我推荐人啊~

我室友也要去HK了,港城市还是科技来着。。羡慕你们可以在香港的啊

呃,刚才问了问,港科。。。
发表于 2011-3-11 15:39:15 |只看该作者 来自:黑龙江
[armory]http://cn.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lucarl-5614/hero/25253209[/armory]

帖子:9213

符文:1906

3#
都是英语达人,支持下先。。。
发表于 2011-3-11 16:24:29 |只看该作者 来自:福建

帖子:890

符文:2

4#
引用第1楼lucarl于2011-03-11 15:39发表的:
哈哈,lz真的写我推荐人啊~

我室友也要去HK了,港城市还是科技来着。。羡慕你们可以在香港的啊

呃,刚才问了问,港科。。。

港科也还不错哈
不过我也快离开香港了
发表于 2011-3-11 16:35:13 |只看该作者 来自:中国香港

帖子:11659

符文:596

5#
我们凯恩之角的人才都这么多,支持LZ
发表于 2011-3-11 17:37:05 |只看该作者 来自:辽宁

帖子:141

符文:0

6#
支持了,希望人多一点,大家多交流
发表于 2011-3-11 19:30:19 |只看该作者 来自:广东

7#
抱歉,前两天周末放松了下忘了留意回帖,呵呵
有没有指向哪些蓝贴呢?
发表于 2011-3-14 10:17:19 |只看该作者 来自:中国香港

8#
别疑问为什么翻译的这么快,呵呵,上面那个回帖忘了点击回复了
上了官方论坛,刚好有个春节期间的蓝贴被翻到了第一页,就拿那楼主的内容翻了下,翻得不好,见谅!

原帖地址:http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=27797319638&sid=3000&pageNo=1
NOTE: Please read the below post and then reply to topic whether you support my views or do not! This is an attempt to see where everyone stands and to see if enough people agree then we can fix this D3 PK issue.
注:请详细阅读下文,然后回复主题你们是否支持我的观点。这是为了看看大家的观点以及是否有足够人赞同来让我们修正D3 PK的问题。
As we all know, Diablo 2 PK (player kill) is extremely fun. It has kept me on the game for nearly 10 years running now. I have played WoW and I enjoyed it. Although WoW's "PvP" system to me was extremely lame. I pretty much stopped PvP in WoW after World PvP got destroyed by flying mounts. I fear Diablo III will be kind of like WoWs extremely lame PvP system of arenas and BGs. If this happens I will not even bother purchasing the game.
众所周知,D2的PK相当有趣。它使得我玩到至今已经近10年。我也玩过wow并且挺喜欢的。然而wow的pvp对我来说相当差劲。自从wow的pvp被飞行坐骑毁掉以后,我就不再有兴趣pvp了。我很担心D3中也将有如wow那样差劲的pvp系统,竞技场和战场。如果真的如此,我恐怕都不想买游戏了。
In my opinion the best part about Diablo II is PK and trash talk. Dominating your foes and grouping up with friends in non stop fight to the death action. Having the FREEDOM (what America was built on) to do whatever you want and kill whoever you think you can kill. I enjoy the ears flopping to the ground and a bounty of golden coins for my taking if I choose. There is nothing more fun than this. I also enjoy the sweet sound of axe to naked flesh when an enemy decides to trash talk. Yes I am refering to NK! Any way, if Diablo III ruins PK as we know it, which is what in my opinion separates then fun of D2 from the lameness of WoW where babys cry about fairness, then I have no reason to play.
在我看来,D2最出色的部分就是PK以及场上的挑衅话语。俯视着你的对手,组织着你的朋友,无休止地战斗,至死方休。拥有着完全的自由(美国的立国之本),恣意妄为,杀光你觉得杀得掉的所有人。我享受(对手)耳朵掉落地上的那一刻,还有一堆的金币任我拣。没有比这更有趣了。当敌人决定用垃圾话来对付我的时候,斧头砍入(他)赤裸肉体的那种甜美声音是如此悦耳。是的,有人把我比作NK(万恶的缩写,不懂NK啥意思)。无论如何,如果D3如我们所预知的毁掉了PK,在我观念中正是PK让D2的乐趣有别于wow中哭哭啼啼地要求公平之差劲,那么我也将毫无理由去玩D3.
Reply AGREED OR DISAGREE! Also give your thoughts, I would love to hear them! Also keep in mind I am refering to comments at Blizzcon that said there will not be an open PvP system on D3 which is why my feathers are all ruffled at the moment.
请回复赞同或者反对!同时也给上你的观点。我洗耳恭听。也请记住,我所有的观点,以及我的怒火,都来源于玻璃坑上(工作人员)所说的D3不再有开放式PVP系统。
****EDIT*****
One more final thought. I love people who town when they are about to die. I hope this doesn't turn into WoW where there's no way to town or exit the game. After all, it means more to me when I slay someone before they have a chance to run. It means their ear and coins satisfy me more and give my victory more meaning. That being said I still want them lame hackers destroyed/banned. That's never fun. But I'd rather deal w/ a hacker/modder than a lame WoW system.
****编辑****
最后一个看法。有些人快死了就会溜回城,我喜欢。我希望别像wow那样无路可逃或者退出游戏。毕竟,在他们有机会逃走之前我就杀死他们,我会更有成就感。也意味着他们的耳朵和金币能更加令我满足,带给我更强烈的胜利感。我也仍然希望那些差劲的黑客作弊者被消灭或者封禁。(作弊)并不有趣。但我宁愿选择面对这些作弊者,也不喜欢wow那样的差劲系统。
发表于 2011-3-14 10:32:45 |只看该作者 来自:中国香港

帖子:2697

符文:29

9#
神马情况,抢蓝贴么?你可以翻译官方小说啊,这个我们需求了很久了呢
发表于 2011-4-1 22:37:57 |只看该作者 来自:浙江
杯具,老凯恩的图挂了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册网易通行证